Twenty

Previous Chapter...

"Of course, to the class. Duh. Where would I go then?", I answered him and started to walked away.

"Wait, for me!", he shouted and rushed to my side.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

San Pov's :

Am I really falling for her in the first sight?, I thought to myself as I wandering to my class and sat down at my place.

I chuckled bitterly, "It's not even my business if she had a feeling for Wooyoung though. It's not like... whatever," I mumbled under my breath.

But I felt pang in my heart seeing her laughing with my owned best friend and plus why would she want to be with him instead of us or me? Then I remember what Wooyoung said before..

"Well, then don't be mad if I'm becoming closed to your soon-to-be wife", said Wooyoung.

Is it true that Y/n had accepted him to be her friend instead of me?, I thought to myself and was lost with my train of thought till I didn't realized that they already came back to the class.

"Yo. You okay?", asked Mingi as he sat down on his place which was on my left side cuz on the right side was Wooyoung place.

"Yeah, of course. Do I look like I'm losing something precious?", I asked him sarcastically.

"Of course you do loss something precious and that was your Y/n", Yunho interrupted with a wink and I rolled my eyes at him.

I then turned back facing the front waiting for Wooyoung to come back to the class as well as her too.

I waited for almost like 3 minutes if I wasn't wrong and I saw her walked in with Wooyoung by her side instead of her friends since both of her friends came earlier than them. What took them so long that almost took them 3 minutes to reached the class?, I thought.

I saw Wooyoung make his way to his seat and I can saw that how happy he was when he was on he took his seat. Seeing him being this happy mood, Mingi asked him.

"Why are you so happy? Hmm...", asked Mingi and Wooyoung turned to looked at him.

"What?", he asked feeling annoyed.

"I said, why are you so happy? And you also came to the class with her instead of her friends", asked Mingi and raised one of his eyebrows at him.

"It's none of your business", Wooyoung answered and rolled his eyes. He then turned facing the front.

There's something between them that I didn't know or maybe something that I missed, I thought. Then the bell rang, telling that next lesson has begun.

I don't know why I can't focus every of the lesson or every word word that were spoke by our Biology teacher.

I felt uneasy and confused at the same time. I sighed and decided to asked Wooyoung and Y/n relationship. I just don't know what has gotten into me wanted to know everything about them especially Y/n.