Five

Seonghwa Pov's :

I was seating peacefully and almost want to daydream but then someone interrupt my peace.

"Daydreaming in the morning, huh?", that voice is none other than Hongjoong.

"Umm..yeah, almost", I chuckled nervously.

"By the way, I wanna asked you something", he take a chair and sat in front of me.

"Sure...what is it?", I asked him and curious of what he wanna asked.

"Your sister. Me and him want to meet your sister", he say bluntly and I looked at him shocked.

"Wh-what d-do you mean, you and him?", I asked him and cursing myself for stuttering.

He laughed then he spoke, "don't worry, it's not him, it just me and Jongho. I guess you know Jongho, right?", he asked me and I just nodded my head.

"But why did you wanna see my sister? She isn't like what you think?", I asked him back.

"Well, we just wanna be friends with your sister and you too", he chuckled a little.

"Umm...", I was about to say something but he cut me off, "so... what's your answer?", he asked me and looked at me straight in the eyes as if pleading me to say yes.

I think about it then I answered him, "sure but when?", I looked at him.

"Maybe today but don't worry, me and Jongho promise that the others doesn't follow us", he confirmed me.

"Ummm...okay", I turned my body and looked at the whiteboard.

He then take his seat and continued doing his work. After a minute, the class was filled with student then after that our literature teacher came in and began to start teaching us.

The bell rung and it's time for us to take our last subject that was Mathematics. Then after that the last bell rung and it's time for us to end our lesson for today. Hongjoong walked to me waiting for me with cheerful expression on his face.

"So... where's Jongho?", I looked at him while I shove everything inside my bag.

"Oh! He'll be here in a minute he says", he shrugged his shoulder. Then in a minute Jongho came.

"Hi! I guess you know me? I'm Jongho and I mean no harm towards you and your sister too!", he says excitedly.

"Hi too and yeah of course I know you", I answered him back.

"Well, I guess we should get going because from what I know everyone already went home same as the others too", he emphasis the words 'others'.

"Yeah. Come on", I slung my bag to my shoulder.

When we walking in the hallway, everything empty and I sighed in relief that the bullies are gone. When we walked to the gate, I saw a figure but not only one, it's three of them. Then I realized that it was Y/n and her friends. She waved at me.

"Hi Toothless! You bring your friend?", she says and folded her arm across her chest. I looked at my side and saw that Hongjoong held the same expression as Jongho. Them both seem shocked. Why?

Y/n Pov's :

I felt shocked when I saw them again after what they did to me but I don't wanna showed my brother that I felt really scared, shocked and angry at the same time. The reason was that, I'm their victims when I was elementary school that time. They the reason why I become cold towards other and doesn't showed any mercy when someone trying to have a fight with me.

"Oh it's you", I said.

"Well, nice to meet you again", said Hongjoong with a hint of guilty.

"You becoming more pretty than the last time we last met", said Jongho and that made Seonghwa confused. JJ and Yorch just stayed silent cuz they know what I'm feeling.

"Why are you here?", I asked them and ignore Jongho statement.

"We're here to meet Seonghwa sister and guess what? We met again after a long time", said Hongjoong bluntly.

"Oh....right, you guys doesn't know that I have a brother that time", I rolled my eyes.

"Well, Y/n we're sorry for what we did to you that time and we didn't mean to hurt or bully you that time", he trailed off.

"Bully you?", Seonghwa mimic Hongjoong words and his face showed that he was confused and concerned at the same time. I just gave him a weak smile.

"Yes. We did bully her when we were in elementary school that time but we didn't mean it. We were ask to do that", replied Hongjoong with guilt.

"Don't worry, the past is past and now we met again and I feel proud of it cuz I know who was the one that can't stop bullying you. Well, should I say it's none other that son of bitch, Choi San. Wait no, the correct name of his was Choi Satan", I blurted out with anger voice.

"W-we try to st-", Jongho replied but I cut him off.

"I don't think so you tried to stop him because of why? Because he just a bitch man that shouldn't be lived here or should I say be reborn in this earth", I spoke and both of them had a shocked expression on their face. They must be surprised that I changed so much but actually that time, I just didn't want to show the real side of me, I thought to myself and formed a smirks on my lips.

"I'm sorry but I don't understand what's happening right now and all of sudden, you're saying that they also bully you?", asked Seonghwa to me and I just gave him a weak smile.

"It's okay, oppa. They made me the person who will never look down or show mercy to someone. The most importantly, they made me the strong person I ever be", I rolled my eyes at them.

They just gave me a guilty look and low their head because of they felt really-really guilty that time and if they can turned back the time, they would stop that bully thing.

"We're sorry", was all Hongjoong said and Jongho just nodded his head cuz he felt sorry too for what they did.

"There's no more sorry came out from your mouth and that sorry words are vanished from my lips, my world and it will never be listed in my dictionary even if only once", I said without any hint of mercy towards them cuz I had it enough already.

3rd Person Pov's :

They hung their head low cuz they really felt sorry but they can't say sorry to her anymore and they know that, it's must be hard for her that time and they just didn't stop doing that. They bully her till she transfer to other school but actually they wanted to say sorry to her but they couldn't cuz it's too late for them. And now, they wanted to say sorry, of course it's not being accepted anymore. They take that as a lesson for them to stop that bully thing.

To be continued ...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi! Sorry for the long wait and slow update bc I had to focused on my school and plus we had exam at then of the May and early June, I guess. And plus today was my little brother 4th birthday! So, how's the story going? I bet you all curious to Y/n dark past with Ateez member but don't worry maybe the story of her past would be on the next chapter. And lol, I just love that Y/n acted cold and had no manners towards them! Btw stay safe and bye!

Date : 22/05/2022