Eight

Hongjoong Pov's :

Meanwhile, at Ateez mansion....

We were just back from Seonghwa hou-mansion and shop. I keep on wondering till I didn't realize that we reached our mansion.

"Hyung", said Jongho breaking the silent.

"Yes?", I asked and tilted my head to the side to look at him.

"Nothing, I just wondering about before. You know about Seonghwa and Y/n. I never thought that they were siblings this whole time and I felt guilty that time, I can't helped her", said Jongho with his head hung low.

"Yeah, me too thinking the same but if I can turn back the time, I should've stop", I told him and lowered my voice so that no one could hear our conversation.

"Yeah, I hope the same too, hyung", said Jongho before he get in the mansion.

3rd Person Pov's :

Both Hongjoong and Jongho went in the mansion. They made their way to the living room where they saw everyone sitting and chatting among themselves. Yunho who noticed their presence, asking them a question.

"Where did you go? I don't think so you take a long time to buy yourself a food?", asked Yunho.

"What do you mean? We of course buying our food but then we stopped for a while cuz we felt tired and exhausted", said Jongho and Hongjoong just nodded his head.

"Oh...I thought you guys went to someone else house", said Yunho. Hongjoong and Jongho just looked at each other before Hongjoong spoke.

"Oh really? Then it's none of your business anyway", said Hongjoong before walking away.

"What's wrong with him today?", asked Mingi.

"I don't know too", said Yunho and shrugged his shoulder.

"Well, I go to my room first but firstly, where's San hyung?", asked Jongho while looking everywhere to find San but couldn't.

"Oh! He told us that he got a family gathered", said Wooyoung and Jongho just nodded his head. Then he went to his room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Meanwhile, at San mansion...

San Pov's :

I was called by my mother saying that we had a discussion about something important. So without wasting any time, I went to my house or should I say my father mansion but before I got here, I told the rest that I went home and be back again with them.

When I arrived home, I went inside and saw that my maid lead me to the dining room. There I saw my father and mother eating their food while chatting with each other but then when they saw my presence, they turned their gazed to me. I take a sit next to my mom.

"Oh well, you're here", said my father and I looked at my mom with questioning look.

"Yeah. Why you want me to be here?", I asked and I felt a bit nervous but I doesn't know why.

"Well, I think he already told her and now it's your turn to know it", said my father and he emphasis the word 'he'. He? Who is he? And told her?, I thought and my father saw my confusion.

"You're going to be married", said my father bluntly and I was shocked.

"Wh-what do you mean ' you're going to be married ' ", I asked my father and mimic his word.

"There's no ' what do you mean ' and no, you can't protest it", said my father and I completely lost, don't know what to say. My mother hold my hand tightly to calmed me down.

"Hell no! I won't be marrying with someone that I don't know!", I shouted and my father looked at me with angry look.

"Don't you dare to raise your voice at me, I'm your father and the person that you'll be married with is someone that I know and I don't think so you'd say no to president option", said my father again and getting more impatient so I stand up.

"The fuck the president! Does he think he president he can do anything he want! And she must be someone you know but not me!", I shouted again then my father slammed the table with a loud thud which makes me flinched.

"How dare you saying like that to him! He's the one that helped me when I need someone and always be there for me. Yes, you guys would know each other after seeing each other. And no, no one can protest it cuz we already made a promise before you both born and that promise was if you both was a couple, baby boy and girl then we would be married you both when you're bigger and if the both of you was the same gender then you can be friends with each other", explained my father and I was clueless, don't know what to say but then before I go, I said something to him.

"Well, I don't care about it because it wasn't me who make this promise and if I say no then my answer is no!", I stormed off from the mansion and went to our mansion, fyi Ateez mansion. I drove off to Ateez mansion with a full speed. After I reached there, not forget to turned off the engine and locked the door then I went inside the mansion.

Wooyoung Pov's :

We were playing video game but then we heard a door being closed with a loud thud. I thought it must be San since he was the one who was out. I saw him walking towards us with angered expression. It must be something happened in his house that make him like this. I saw him sitting next to me so I used this opportunity to asked him why.

"Hey San. Are you okay?", I asked him with concerned.

"Do I look like I'm okay?! Hell no! I'm not okay?!", shouted San at me and I felt a bit hurt of San harsh word.

Hongjoong and Jongho who was in their room went downstairs with worried looked.

"Why are you shouting San? It's not like we couldn't hear you", scolded Hongjoong at San and San just gave him a death glare.

"Well, if you don't know anything then don't talk!", shouted San and Yeosang hyung and I tried our best to stopped San from attacking Hongjoong whilst Jongho and Yunho also tried their best to hold Hongjoong. When Hongjoong hyung mad, he looked scary but not scary as San. I gulped down my saliva.

"Where's your manner San! I'm your eldest! You should show respect to someone who's older than you! And of course I don't know what's happening but at least tell us what happen rather than shouting at us like a psychopath!", shouted Hongjoong but he calmed down a bit.

San facepalming himself and inhale a deep breath before he explained us what happened at his home that make him like this mad.

"My father told me that I'll be marrying someone and the -", San couldn't finished his explanation cuz all us cutt him off.

"You're going to married someone?!", we all said in unison and San just nodded his head.

"Yeah, that's why I'm mad. I already told my father that I didn't want it but he told me that there's no protest of this cuz it was president option with him too", told San at us.

"President?! You'll be marrying with the daughter of the president?!", shouted Yunho and Mingi in unison but Hongjoong and Jongho had their confused looked and also they looked at each other as if something caught their ear.

"Can you tell us every detail so that we understand the situation", said Hongjoong with calmed tone. So San told us from A to the Z of the situation and I just patted his back to comfort him.

To be continued...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys, I'm back! Sorry that I had to cut the chapter a bit cuz the words reached 1k+ words so I had to cut half so that the next chapter would be interesting to read. What do you think would happen next? Would San find out who's the person that he'll be married with same as Y/n too? How would they react?
Curious? Then stay tuned for the next chapter.
Bye! Don't forget to vote and comment too!

Date : 31 May 2022