Twelve

Previous Chapter ...

"I-I ca-can explained", said Hongjoong hyung.

"You better be", I spat then I sat down back at the couch.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hongjoong Pov's :

"I-I ca-can explained", I said and cursing myself for stuttering.

"You better be", spat San then he sat down back at the couch.

I take a seat in front of him just in case he might hit me. After I sat down, I take a deep breath then exhale it and I began my explanation from A to the Z. After I explained everything, San seems to relax a bit.

"Well, next time hyung don't lie to us and plus why Seonghwa doesn't want us to know?", said San.

I facepalm myself before I answered him back, "I already told you before that they want to kept a low profile".

"Yeah, you're right. But seriously, Y/n really getting on my nerves and thanxx to her that she's a girl", said San.

"Yeah, you know...she becoming like that because of us", I answered him and he looked at me. "And I...I really felt sorry for her", I added.

"Felt sorry for her?", he mimicked me then he continued again, "But actually who are those two men that always with her? Her boyfriend?", asked San and I hesitate to answered him but then in the end I told him.

"Yeah, people might think they were like a couple the mostly Yorch. You know Yorch, right?", I asked him and he nodded his head. "Just like I said they might seem like a couple but actually they're not cuz they always that clingy", I explained and he just nodded his head.

"Oh, I thought they're couple", said San and I shook my head no.

"Umm...excuse me but you guys may come to the dining room cuz my father asked me to called you guys", said Seonghwa and we both nodded our head.

San Pov's :

After Seonghwa informed us to be at the dining room, we followed him from behind since we doesn't know the way. After we arrived at the dining room, I saw everyone was there and the mostly catched my attention was Y/n and Yorch. I don't know why felt pissed off seeing them together. Am I jealous? Oh hell no!, I thought to myself. Then I take a seat next to Hongjoong. I was about to seat when my father say something.

"Why are you seating next to Hongjoong? You should be seating next to Y/n", said my father and both of our parents nodded their head.

"Yeah, what Mr. Choi say was right. You should be seating next to your future wife", said Mr. Park and I fake my smiled before I take a seat next to her whilst Yorch take a seat next to Hongjoong.

We don't talked much only our parents talked that and this and told us some important things about our marriage, we just nodded our head.

"Yes! Before I forget, Y/n, Yorch and JJ, you guys would be attending to your new school, I mean Treasure school and plus I already arrange everything and what you three needed to do tomorrow was go to the principal room and asked for your schedule, okay?", said Mr. Park and I was shocked that she'll be attending the same school as me. But why, she doesn't seem shocked with it? Does she knows already?, I thought.

Y/n Pov's :

"Yes! Before I forget, Y/n, Yorch and JJ, you guys would be attending to your new school, I mean Treasure school and plus I already arrange everything and what you three needed to do tomorrow was go to the principal room and asked for your schedule, okay?", said father and I just nodded my head. I can see the shocked from the trio.

"Yes, pa", I answered him.

"Yes, uncle", said Yorch and JJ in unison.

After we all done with our dinner, we went to our owned room except JJ and Yorch. I plopped down on my bed and Yorch sat next to me whilst JJ lay down on my bed place his head on my lap.

"Well, tomorrow we're gonna be new student, I guess?", joked Yorch and I just laughed.

"Yeah, you're right and plus I can't wait to see that whore reaction after a long time not seeing me", I added and Yorch just laughed.

"Well if that whore hurt you then I'll hurt her for you", said JJ and I just looked at him.

"You doesn't need too because you're too young to hurt people", scolded Yorch playfully and JJ just scoffed.

"It's okay though. We just gave him a try", I suggested and JJ hugged me tightly.

"What are you guys? My parents?", joked JJ and I just rolled my eyes whilst just gave him a blank face.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. You know that, you can't babysit him almost everyday cuz you might make people surrounding you jealous", said Yorch and I just shot him a glare.

"Don't worry, I'll be babysit you if you want too", I joked and he grinned widely.

"Well, if you want babygirl", said Yorch and JJ pretending to puke.

"Yah, stop it! Don't you see I'm still here! You know that I'm still single!", whined JJ while me and Yorch just laughed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Meanwhile at the airport...

??? Pov's :

It's been five years I'm not here and now I come back, I thought to myself after I landed to Seoul airport. Yeah, I did a bit stretch so that I won't get a cramp. It's been five years I'm in a Japan because of my family. I had to followed them everywhere.

I felt excited and happy that I gotta see my old friend. Yeah, I missed her so much cuz if I was there with her, I would be overprotective for her only. For me, she was kind like my little sister and I might say that I had a feeling for her. I did told her that and she told me that she want us to be friends first.

I grab a tax, to take me or drove me to my house address. I lived alone for now cuz my parents are still in Japan. Why are they in Japan? Well, just like what I told you that my parents are businessman and businesswoman, they had less time with me. And now I'm big enough, I told them to let me go or let me lived alone cuz I want to know how to be independence.

After I've arrived at my house but it's not just a house but a villa. When I arrived there, I got in the house and made my way to my room. Yes, I missed everything in here. And don't worry about everything in here because it being taken care of our housemaids. I opened my door and looked at my room surrounding. It's still the same and never change.

"Yeah, I missed you too my bed", I said and plopped down on my bed. I sat there for a while before I get up and trying to think about what should I do. At last, I was thinking that maybe I should take a rest cuz tomorrow I'll be moving to the new school. That was Treasure school. Quite, unique name but at least it's a school for me to attend here rather than nothing.

I lay my body at my bed and take a nap cuz I felt so exhausted after I've landed here. Yeah, it's been five years and I missed everything. I hoped that she can still remember me.

To be continued ...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys I'm back! I know that y'all must be thinking of who is this person or this ??? Pov's, right? And plus who's the girl that he or she referring too. So, if you wanna know then stayed tuned. Bye! Take care of yourself!

Date : 09 June 2022