Twenty Two

Previous Chapter...

"Fine then, take a rest everyone. I guess we can discuss this later and don't bring San. You know what I mean right?", Asked Yeosang and we all nodded our head before we made our way to our owned room.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

San Pov's :

After Hongjoong hyung get out from my room, I sighed heavily knowing that I'm being disrespectful to him. I didn't mean it though but I don't know why. Maybe it was because of them hating Yurin and say something bad about her or maybe Y/n too. I just don't know what's wrong with me. Am I mad because of Y/n choose Wooyoung instead of me? Y/n after you came back to our life, I don't know what to say and sometimes I couldn't think straight.

I shook my head and sighed again, "You really are something Y/n", I muttered under my breath.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

As the time pass...

It was dinner time and everyone was there in the dining room of course there's no San with them because they have something to discuss with.

Hongjoong Pov's :

"So?", said Jongho breaking the silent.

"So? Where do we start?", asked Yunho, everyone in the dining room laid their gazed on him and stopped eating their food.

"Well, as you know that we have something to discuss as we promise", added Yunho.

"Yeah, right", I said and placed down my spoon and fork that I used.

"So hyung, what San says or what you did till make him yell at you?", asked Yeosang.

"Nothing, I just told him why we hate Yurin and he told me that Yurin was not the one to blame. The one that should be blame was Y/n. Of course, he get mad after I told him Yurin wasn't act nice when San wasn't around and whatever it is, I don't wanna talk about it anymore because if I kept on thinking about it, it's really getting on my nerves. So if you may excuse me, I want to dismissed first plus tomorrow we had school to attend. So goodnight, I guess?", I said and they all nodded their head, not uttering any words.

3rd Person Pov's :

"It's seems like San didn't believe what we knows about Yurin", said Yunho.

"Yeah, it seems like it, though. Judging by the way hyung explained to us, he seems hurt by San behavior", said Mingi.

"I already told him and he didn't believe anything what I told him, so... it's not my problem if he broken by her", said Wooyoung and shrugged his shoulder before he get up from the chair that he sat and went to his bedroom.

"Everyone seems to be in a bad mood today", said Jongho and the other just nodded their head.

They all finished their meals and went straight to their owned room to took a nap or whatsoever they wanna do.

Y/n Pov's :

I woke up early today, I stretched my arms then I got up from my bed as usual I did my daily morning routine. After I've done, I went downstairs to the dining room and ate my breakfast after that, I went to school with my driver driving me to school. When I reached the school, I saw San was waiting for someone. Maybe he was waiting for his beloved girlfriend, I thought and rolled my eyes.

I walked past him but stopped when someone held my wrist. I looked at the owner of the hand who held my wrist and it was San.

"What do you want?", I asked and tried to wriggle from his grasp but I can't cuz he held my wrist to tight. Instead of answering my question, he drag me to some abandoned classroom and pinned me against the wall. My breath hitched because of our face only a few inched away. I can feel his breath against my nose.

"What did you do?", he asked and breaking the silent between us. I looked at him and my eyes met him, confused by his questioned.

"What?", I asked feeling confused.

"Don't what me, you know what I'm asking you", he answered me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, mister I don't know what are you saying because you basically drag me here and question me that kind of question when actually I don't know what you were actually wanna ask me", I answered him back and push his face away from me. He  scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Don't try to act innocent here, my lady", he said and I just gave him 'I'm really seriously don't know what you're trying to say' looked.

"Who said I'm innocent here?", I asked him. "And when I said I don't know what you're trying to say mean I really don't know so don't keep on asking me to guess it", I answered him.

"Well, since you ask me to tell you what I'm trying to say is", he paused and leaned forward like before but now it's more closed than before, "You really such slut, huh? First, you bully my girlfriend and second you being a whore to my own best friend", he added and I felt pang in my heart but managed to smiled to covered the pain.

"Well, so what? It's none of your business if I'm whoring around your own best friend rather than I'm whoring around you. Which one do you want?", I asked and he just scoffed.

"Slut, really don't know their place, huh? I guessed I must teach you a lesson on how to be a good person", he said.

"You wanna teach me to be a good person? I don't think so it's a good choice cuz you yourself also a bad type of person and I think before you teach me to be a good person, you should teach-", my words got cut off by his lips press on mine. My mind wasn't functioning and I felt confused too by his sudden action. I didn't know why I didn't pulled him off from me, my eyes still opened looking at him as he kissed me with his eyes closed. I don't how long he kissed me till he pulled away from me.

"Your lips taste good more than what I thought", he whispered and his eyes looking at me but I didn't looked at him instead I looked down, afraid to said anything. He lifted up my chin to looked at him.

"Why so quiet, my lady? Did cat got your tongue or did I made you speechless?", he asked me and smirked. I came back to my sense and pushed him off from me.

"Whatever! I-I going to- wait, why should I told you who I'm going to meet with", I stuttered and tried to ran away but he held my waist and back hugged me.

"Why are you stuttering? Does I made you fluttered?", he asked and started to purring on my neck. I felt goosebumps but composed myself before being caught.

"Never! Even if I did have a crush on you before, it's doesn't mean that I still have feeling on you cuz I already move on from you", after I said that I free his hand from me and went away leaving him alone there.

To be continued ...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hoho, it's almost starting! Why do you think San did that? Did he do it on purpose or maybe playing with her feeling? Well, who knows.. Just wait for the next chapter. Just stay safe n bye² y'all! Don't forget to vote n comment too!

Date : 12 August 2022