Twenty Eight

This is so not her..before she was not like this but then why now she's so different. Please don't tell me she's changed because of what we did to her, I thought and heaved a sighed.

Previous Chapter...

San Pov's :

But why now I realized that it was our mistake. If I know it turned out to be like this, I wouldn't do it from the start, I thought then I continued listening to their conversation.

"But how can you endure it this whole time?", asked Wooyoung and looked at Y/n, waiting for her answered.

"Why are you keep on bombarding me with questions? If you really that curious why don't you check it for yourself", Y/n answered and rolled her eyes.

"You should have called me 'oppa', you know", Wooyoung suddenly said.

"What do you mean? What are you? Do you have any oppa kink here?", she asked and I bursted out laughing but not to loud so that they can't hear it.

"What if I am?", answered Wooyoung and rolled his eyes feeling betrayed.

"Duh, fine...", Y/n whined.

She should have do that always, Damn it what's wrong with me?, I thought and focused on more on their conversation.

"Then try it", beamed Wooyoung happily.

"Wooyoung oppa?", Y/n finally said and looked at Wooyoung reaction who smiling like crazy.

Why him though? It should be me not him! She should call me oppa because I'm her future husband, I thought and pouted my mouth.

"That's my girl", Wooyoung said and I almost want to get out from my hiding place and stopped him from saying useless thing but I refrained myself.

"You're lucky that you're my best friend", I said in a low pitch voice.

"I'm not your girl, dumbass", Y/n said feeling annoyed.

"Ouch, that's hurt oppa", Wooyoung fake cried and clutched his heart pretending it hurts.

"Damn it! Can you please stop your barbie girl thing. You know it's cringe", Y/n said and rolled her eyes.

"So what? That's my nature, no one can blame it though", he answered as if to defense himself and stroke his hair sexily.

"But don't I look sexy whenever I stroke my hair", he added and I balled my fist trying to hold my angered. But because of my jealousy, I stepped out from where I was hiding and stand in front of them. Wooyoung with his shocked face and Y/n with her surprised expression...maybe, who knows.

"Si-since when you're here?", Wooyoung stuttered but I just ignored him and stand beside Y/n.

"Why? Am I wrong to be in here?", I asked with my innocent face.

"N-no but nevermind. I mean I thought you were with Yurin", he expressed his thought.

"Why should I be with her? I hate her", I answered bluntly.

Y/n Pov's :

"But don't I look sexy whenever I stroke my hair", Wooyoung suddenly said and I looked at him with, ' are you serious?' expression.

But without knowing, San suddenly appeared in front of us and he looked like he was angry.

"Si-since when you're here?", Wooyoung stuttered but San just ignored him and stand beside me.