Four

Jongho Pov's :

I was just out from my class subject today cause it break time then I felt like I need to pee so I went to the restroom. After I've done, I push the button. ( A/n; Idk what to name it. Yk, when you're in the toilet and you know what to do, right? So, I doesn't need to wrote it here ).

I was about to go out but then I stopped on my track cause I hear someone conversation that was Hongjoong hyung and with our victim, Park Seonghwa. I listen carefully to their conversation till something caught my ears that was that girl that we saw this early that accompany him today.

That girl was his sister?!, I gasps and close my mouth so that they didn't hear me. I heard Seonghwa saying to Hongjoong hyung not to tell anyone about it and I heard Hongjoong hyung saying yes for not telling the others but how about me? I already heard their conversation and plus one more thing. What makes them this close? Yes, I know they were classmates but why did Seonghwa tell him? Does he trust him or does them both closed with each other? I think that must be why Hongjoong hyung didn't joined them when they bullied him and I noticed that hyung want to help but can't. I must asked Hongjoong hyung about this, I'm curious about this though, I thought to myself.

I waited for Seonghwa and Hongjoong hyung get out from the restroom then when I felt like them both already went out, I get out and washed my hand after that I went to see Hongjoong hyung to asked about this. I was right behind him but he pay no attention at all since his mind was off to something else. Maybe it's about Seonghwa sister?, I thought to myself.

I was about to go to him but then I saw him walked away from them after he said something to them so I made my way to Hongjoong hyung but I don't want the others noticed me so I used other way to get to Hongjoong hyung.

When I was walking and trying to find where he was and I saw him walked to the library. So without any time, I made my way to the library and spotted him seated faraway where he can calm himself down. I slowly walked to him and he didn't notice it. I clear my throat before I spoke.

"Hyung", I said and he flinched when he saw me there.

"What?", asked Hongjoong hyung with questioning look.

"Nothing. I have something to discuss with you but before that can I seat first?", I asked him politely and he just chuckled before mentioning me to seat infront of him.

"You can seat everywhere you want Jongho", he laughed but he spoke again, "it's not like this school belong to me that you need to me asked me before you seat", he laughed again.

"It's not like that", I rolled my eyes but then I continues, "I'm just respecting you since you're the oldest and plus you're my second dad", I joked and earning a death glare from him but I just shrugged my shoulder telling him that I'm not afraid.

"Yeah-yeah, you're right. I'm your second father here", he sighed heavily but then he continue, "so what you tryna to talk about?", he asked me with a serious face.

"It's about Seonghwa", I stated and he look at me dead in the eyes. I gulped down my saliva before I continue, "I...I eavesdropping your conversation with Seonghwa", I looked at him and the looks he gave me really sending a shiver to my body.

"Where did you hear it? Don't tell me that you hear it in the restroom?", he asked me but now his expression went to usual expression.

"Yeah, I was in the restroom cause I felt like I want to pee and when I was done I was about to go out but then I heard your conversation with him. You know what? I noticed something in you, hyung", I spoke the truth to him.

"I knew you'd always notice it cause you're the smart one", he chuckled.

"Are you telling me that you let me noticed it?", I asked him with confusion plastered on my face and he laughed more when seeing my expression.

"I know you had many things to asked me cause you always be the curious one to know the truth", he chuckled and before he can explained, he positioned himself to the comfortable one.

"Well, as you know me and him getting along this lately and I felt sorry and pity to him that he being bullied by our friends when he definitely innocent, I mean he just doing his own thing but then we came to him and bully him instead of someone else and plus I'm tired of this bully things cause it's like we were still kids doing this kind of thing", explained Hongjoong hyung with his serious tone and I just nodded my head.

"About her sister?", I asked him.

"About her, I try to talked to him. I mean maybe we can meet her before they did cause you know how they gonna react when it's a pretty young lady in front of them. As you know, they'll be seducing her", Hongjoong explained and I just nodded my head.

"When will you be asking that?", I looked at him. He think about it for a while.

"Maybe later?", Hongjoong hyung asked.

"Ok, if you say so", I shrugged my shoulder.

"But don't tell the others", he reminded me and I looked at him.

"Why?", I asked him while I folded my arms across my chest.

"Because I know her too long but I never saw her", Hongjoong explained and look at me. I was shocked by that because he never mentioned me about this, I mean not just me but also the others.

"But why did you asked her name?", I asked him again.

"No, he never told me her name and he only told me that her sister care for him", Hongjoong explained and I just still with my shocked face.

"Don't give me that look", he look disgusted at my expression. "And just like I said I'm the only one who's good with him so he told me", Hongjoong spoke with a smirks form on his lips.

"Ok, but I also doesn't want to do the bully things cause we had exams that we should focused on and plus I'm also excited to see her sister!", I squeal.

"Yeah and don't bring anyone with you. I'll text you later, if he say yes", Hongjoong hyung added and I just nodded my head.

To be continued ...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi! Idk what to say but I'm l proud of Ateez more and more. I kept on falling for them, the mostly WooSanHwa. Oh, anw, stay safe y'all! Bye!

Date : 11 May 2022