Twenty One

Previous Chapter...

"I guess Yunho, you should ask what's wrong with Wooyoung and I'll go ask San what's wrong", I instructed and Yunho just nodded his head.

"Yeah, sure", said Yunho.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hongjoong Pov's :

I climbed up the stairs and went to San's room. I took a deep breath before I knocked on his bedroom door. I heard 'come in' from the inside. I then came in and closed the door. After that, I saw him laying on his bed and maybe he was lost in thought but about why?

"What do you want, hyung?", he asked as he saw me sitting at the end of his bed staring at him.

"Umm..I just wanna know what's wrong with you and Wooyoung. You know we're just curious what's wrong between you guys", I answered him honestly.

"Oh. About that", he paused for a while and took a deep breath before he continued, "I'm just don't know why people insulting Yurin...", he continued and I mentally rolled my eyes as he mentioned Yurin names. "I don't even understand what's in her that makes you guys hate her. Hyung can you please tell me? Am I missing something that I should know or maybe something in her that make you all hate her?", he asked and sit up facing at my direction.

I gulped down my saliva before I spoke to him, "You really wanna know the truth why we don't like her at all?", I asked and he just nodded his head. I took in a deep breath before I began telling him he truth.

"It's just that...we don't hate her but we hate her attitude at all because first of all she always that clingy to you till you have less time with us then second she treat us differently", I paused and looked at his direction.

"Treat you guys differently? I don't think so she treat you all differently. I mean wasn't she the one that you guys choose and why now everyone hating her? Instead of Y/n? She was the one that should be hate and plus your saying about attitude, she's more worse than Yurin. So what's the difference?", He burst out and I just looked at him disbelief.

"San, you shouldn't say something like that to Y/n", I said and he just scoffed.

"Why? Is it because she's my future wife and she can do anything or maybe hurting someone feeling when she want?", he questioned me and I looked at him feeling mad that he sided Yurin side instead of Y/n.

"San, it's not like that-", I tried to protest him but he cut me off.

"If it's not like that than stopped saying stupid things about Yurin and no one can change my mind no matter how beautiful the person is!", he spat and I tried to said something but he kicked me out of his bedroom.

"Get out!", he said and I get up from his bed.

"San-", I tried again but he cut me off.

"I SAID GET OUT!", he yelled and I quickly get out from his bedroom not forget to closed his door.

When I was outside of his room, I heaved a sighed knowing that San was too stubborn to be literature. I walked down to the living room and there I saw their worried reaction.

"Don't tell me that San was mad at you, hyung?", asked Jongho and I just nodded my head.

"What does he say? I mean what does you say till make him that mad, hyung?", asked Jongho again and I just sighed because too tired to told everything.

"I don't think so, it's the right time to tell everything right now and hyung, I guess you should take a rest. Seeing you being this tired is not good for your condition", suggested Yeosang and I just nodded my head before I get up and went to my bedroom.

Yunho Pov's :

I was walking to Wooyoung's room and when I reached to his bedroom, I grasped the door handle and opened it revealed that Wooyoung was laying down on his bed. When he saw me enter his room, he sat up and looked at me.

"What are you doing in here?", he asked.

"I...uhh...", I gulped down my saliva.

"If it's about San then just tell me what do you wanna ask", he said.

"Yes, it's about the both of you. What's wrong with you two?", I asked and he looked at me.

"Well, nothing is wrong with me because I tell him the truth and give him some of my piece of mine", he answered me bluntly.

"So?...", I asked, still confused.

"We...wait, I don't think it's me who's fighting about Y/n. It's him", he answered my confusion.

"So you telling me, he was fighting with you because of Y/n?", I asked again.

"Yeah but maybe not. I don't know maybe Yurin too", he shrugged his shoulder and I just nodded my head.

"So...if you have nothing else to say, may you get out cuz I'm going to take a nap first", he said.

"Yeah, fine. Only that I just wanna ask and have a good dream, I guess?", I said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever", he answered me and rolled his eyes before laying back down on his bed.

I walked out from his bedroom, not forget to closed the door before I went to the living room. When I was in the living room, I searched for Hongjoong hyung and can't find him.

"Hongjoong hyung in his room, taking rest", said Jongho and I nodded my head to him.

"I guess, I take a rest too", I said and stretched my arms.

"So what's his answer?", asked Yeosang and looked at me.

"Nothing, he said that San was mad at him maybe because of Y/n or maybe about Yurin too", I explained and he just nodded his head.

"Yurin Yurin, everyday her name, I'm tired for hearing that slut name!", said Jongho and we just sighed.

"Fine then, take a rest everyone. I guess we can discuss this later and don't bring San. You know what I mean right?", Asked Yeosang and we all nodded our head before we made our way to our owned room.

To be continued ...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sorry, for the long wait but I'm back! Btw, we already did our best and now Ateez have many winning! Congrats Atiny! Btw, y'all stay safe n don't forget to vote n comment too! Bye²!

Date : 11 August 2022