Seventeen

Previous Chapter ...

"What?", I asked.

"Don't what me, your eyes tell everything", said Wooyoung and continued doing his worked as if he didn't say anything wrong well it actually not wrong but I'm just not sure, only that.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Y/n Pov's :

All the lesson went well because I have someone important in my life and that was Hankook. Hankook was kind like a brother to me and he will be protective whenever someone want to hurt me. Yeah, sometimes people called us a couple when actually we're not. Even if there's only one person that had a feeling towards each other.

"So, are you going to have a lunch with us?", I asked Hankook.

"I guess so by the way, I can't believe that I see you again", replied Hankook happily to which make me chuckled at his reaction.

"Nah, Seonghwa oppa would be so happy when he saw you again", I replied and he just chuckled.

"Yah yah, you two love bird, it's not the time to flirt around. It's time to have a lunch together", said Yorch.

"I guess someone is getting jealous", teased Hankook and he was being slapped on the arm by Yorch which he fake winced in pain.

"What do you mean? Of course, I'm jealous she's my noona first and not yours", said JJ with a pouted.

"Yah, stop that pouting before I slapped you next", said Yorch playfully and I just smiled looking at them.

"Okay, stop that. Come on let's go before it's too late or else we won't eat anything for our break time", I said and they all nodded their head. We was about to go when someone stopped us from going out and it was none other than Yurin, of course there would be San and the other members except Hongjoong and Jongho.

"What do you want?", I asked feeling annoyed of her presence.

"Wow, wow. Look who we got here", she said and I folded my arm. "You're still new in this school yet you already make many friends. What such a slut", she said and I rolled my eyes before I answered her back.

"Oh my god, look who we got here. Aka, the famous slut all around the school", I replied and she shot a glared at me.

"How dare you saying like that to me?! Don't you know who I am?!", she shouted and I covered both of my ears cuz of her yelled.

"Excuse me miss, you doesn't need to yell in the morning. It's still early though for you to yell at someone. And I think it's better for you to use it for singing contest and who knows you might win but for old women singing contest, hahaha", I said and we all burst out laughing. I can see that they tried to hold their laughter as best as they can.

"And by the way I'm from Pluto meanwhile you from Mars because of what? Because it suit you. So that it easy for you to burn your fake perfect body", I added.

"You piece of shit!", she replied and was about to slapped my face but I caught her wrist before it landed on my left cheek.

"Don't you dare to lay your sinner hand on my pure face. You're not suit for slapping my precious face but if your own face then it would be fine but mine, that's a no no", I answered and released her hand.

"Don't ever think everyone will be afraid of you because you're just ordinary person like us all and do you think you got all you want like a princess, you thought your life was perfect? I'm sorry miss but you're not because a girl like you that kept on whoring around, talking bad about everyone and bullied someone who's weak, thinking that you're too powerful. Well, powerful my ass, you're just a garbage girl that every men would throw you when they already got the new one. So shame of you and that's what the definition of slut", I added again and smirked when I saw her reaction also other reaction before I went out from the room along with Hankook, Yorch and JJ.

"Damn, that was wow!", said JJ with a grinned on his face and we all chuckled at the youngest commented.

"Well, that's the new Y/n that I ever encountered in my life", said Hankook.

"Oh, are we going to have a break with Seonghwa hyung?", asked Yorch.

"Of course he will. Without us, with who he will have a break time with", I replied and they all nodded their head in agreement.

We headed to the hall where all the students have their break time together. When we got there, there was a whispered and I don't want to know about it when actually it was about us.

We went to the table where Seonghwa oppa seated alone with Hongjoong. He won't stop give up, I guess, I thought to myself before we joined them.

"Ehem, why are you here?", asked Yorch and Hongjoong looked at us before he answered Yorch question.

"Oh yeah, I'm so-, I was accompanying him here since he was alone and now you guys was here, I guess I gotta go", said Hongjoong and stuttered a bit when he was about to say 'sorry' in front of us.

"You better be before they saw you here with us", said Yorch.

"Well, I go now. Excuse me", he said then he went to his friends who just entered the hall.

"Hi hyung, it's been a long time we didn't see each other", said Hankook to Seonghwa oppa who looked at him with a shocked face.

"Is that really you?", asked Seonghwa oppa to which Hankook answered with a nod.

"Oh my gosh! It's been a long time I didn't see you and now you look tall and handsome too", said Seonghwa oppa excitedly.

"Yeah, you too", replied Hankook with a smile.

To be continued...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hi, I'm back! By the way, I think the next chapter will be San pov's about before, about Y/n fire back or fight back to Yurin. And I really love this chapter so much because I love the way Y/n answered to Yurin words that made her turned speechless.
Hahahha, I guess only that I don't want any spoiler yet for the next chapter. Oh, btw, don't forget to vote for Ateez on the Fan N Star app because today was the last day for us to vote for the TFMA  award.
Bye² and stay safe y'all!

Date : 26 June 2022