Thirty-two

"Yeah, I met him on my way to the new shops that were just around the corner," Y/n answered and I nodded my head.

"Owh..ok then," I said and with that all of us focusing on the movies that were choose by Yorch.

Previous Chapter...

No one pov's :

"Wow, never thought that guys cheated on her but at the end, they go back together. What a romantic story," Yorch spoke after they watched the movies end.

"Well, true tho I mean who can resist enemies to lovers types of drama!" Seonghwa beamed and Y/n just smiled at her brother but keep it low so that the others didn't notice it.

"True, enemies to lovers...their chemistry is really something," Hankook added and the others nodded their heads except for Y/n who was just looking around while JJ who passed out during the second movies were played.

"Well...I guess that's all for today," Yorch said as he stretched his arm out.

"Yeah, I better get back to my room," Seonghwa said as he get up and bid them 'goodnight'.

"I should be back home now," Hankook said as he get up.

"Nah, just stay here and slept at the guest room," Y/n responded and he nodded his head.

"Fine, I guess I have to text my mom so that she don't need to worry about her son," Hankook said as he fished out his phone in his pocket and texted his mom to informed her that he will be staying over at Park Seo Jun mansion.

"Mrs. Cho sure are protective person if it's about her son," Y/n said and Hankook just shrugged his shoulder.

"You know her I mean likewise, she doesn't want her son to be scattering around doing something shameful that would ruin our family reputation," he answered.

Hankook' father were famous for it perfume product that went uphill the last seven years till now unlike Y/n parents. Y/n' parents were a successful businessman and businesswoman that were passed down through their Park's family generation. Well, also the president of South Korean while her mother were a famous celebrities who married Mr. Park on his late 27.

"Huh, why does this little kids have to sleep?" Yorch whined as he saw that JJ slept on Y/n's bed, the others just shrugged their shoulder.

"Bye, goodnight guys," he bid the others before he walked off with JJ on his back. He piggy back JJ to his room since the Park's mansion have many guest room, their room were given by Park Seo Jun since they were his daughter friends.

"So?" Y/n asked as she saw that Hankook haven't left yet.

"What?" was what she got from him.

"When are you getting out of my room? I'm tired you know," she tilted her head and made a gestured.

"Oh! Sorry I didn't realize," Hankook said and without second thought, he left the room not forget to bid her goodnight and closed the bedroom door leaving Y/n alone with her thought.

'Sometimes he can be weird,' Y/n thought but she just shrugged it off then she shut off the television and cleaned everything before she goes to bed. Of course she changed her clothes into something comfortable and brushed her teeth then tucked herself on the bed. Then in a second, she dozed off to sleep.

Meanwhile, at Ateez's mansion...

( still no one pov's )

"San hyung, did you really break up with Yurin noona?" asked the younger one whilst the mention one, just sighed deeply.