Thirty-four

"Yeah, we're not. Plus he's not my type," Wooyoung denied.

"No one ask what your types is," JJ said to Wooyoung sarcastically.

"I-" Wooyoung started but soon cut off by Hankook.

"See!" He spoke, "You guys even said the same thing twice! Are you guys a long lost twin? Because you're telepathy seems to work way more better than any twins?" Hankook added to which he got a glared in return from them both which was amusing to watched.

"Shut up!" Both Wooyoung and JJ glared at Hankook who held up his hand in defense.

"Sorry, my bad." Hankook answered with teasing smiled.

Previous chapter...

San Pov's :

"Ha..ha.." I had stopped running and tried to catched my breath. If you're wondering why I'm running well it's basically because I'm running away from my so called idiot friends.

They want me..wait no, it's more like force me but when I told them I don't want they dragged me to meet Y/n but it never happened. Why? Because I ran away from their grasped. It's not like what you think, I don't wanna meet her because I'm not ready to meet her yet it's just that I need time to think. I need time to sort out my feelings.

I was in the school rooftop if you're wondering. I took a seat at the old broken chair and took out my lunch. I ate in silence as I thought of many things and all the things that had happened to my life.

"Damn...I don't know what to do but I'm nervous as hell whenever I'm with her," I muttered as I took the last bite of my lunch and opened the coke lid.

You even almost wet your pant

Shut up! I'm not talking to you!

Well, now you're talking

Bitch

I let out a sighed and rubbed my face.

Damn...why am I talking to unconscious me

Shut up! I still can hear you, you know that

I rolled my eyes and try to ignored it.

Keyword: try

Don't you ever try to ignored me! I am your consciousness part!

"Damn...I think I'm going crazy. Consciousness my ass," I muttered and looked up at the sky.

Just admit it that I am way more better than you

Can you just shut up!

No, I can't and I will annoy you

Damn...why do I have this conversation again?

That's because you're stupid. It's such waste for a handsome face like you but a coward when it comes to a girl. Welp, no a certain girl named Y/n Park.

Shut up! And I'm not talking to you!

I ignored it and lay down on a bench. I took out my sunglasses and put it on then closed my eyes.

No One Pov's :

"For the tenth time, when will the two of you shut up?" Hankook asked feeling frustrated with the bickering duo.