Twenty Five

Previous Chapter...

"Finally, I can breath fresh air again", I said and he looked at me then scoffed.

"As if you're going to die if I hug you like that", he said and rolled his eyes.

I was going to answered him but then a door of the rooftop being burst opened and we looked at who was the one opened the door. It was...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

San Pov's :

I didn't left her after I kiss her though but I followed her because I found it cute the way she was flustered by me. She didn't know that I followed her and in the end I found her at the rooftop talking to herself which I found it cute. After she talked to herself she then falls asleep then I took this opportunity to go to her without her noticing and took many pictures with her by my side as many as possible I could. Then after I finished took her picture, I put my phone back to my bag and stared at her sleeping figure. She looked so peaceful when she sleep, the looked on her face I couldn't even say a word on how gorgeous she was. When I felt like she didn't woke up at any moment I sleep next her and I guess today luck was on my side. I put my head on her shoulder and I could felt my heart beating faster but I ignore it and felt asleep with my head on her shoulder.

I then woke up due to how bright the sun shine so I slowly opened my eyes and saw that she was still sleeping. Then I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was break time so I tried to woke her up because we missed two lesson for me it's okay but for her it's not good to missed two lesson. So here I am trying to woke her up by poking her cheek but she still sleeping then something popped up in my mind and I smirked evilly. The thing I did was, I give her a peck on her left cheek and then she opened her eyes wide and looked at me. I just showed her my innocent smiled and she just scoffed then rolled her eyes at me.

"Have a nice dream, my lady?", I asked with a smirked but she just pushed me away from her. I didn't know what's in her mind though but then she asked me on how did I know her here.

"How did you know I was here?", she asked feeling curious and folded her arms across her chest.

"Well, I was here when you sleep", I answered and she looked at me with questioning look.

"What do you mean?", she asked.

"What I mean was, I was here with you and sleeping with you", I answered again which just make her furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Why are you here with me? Shouldn't you be with your a.k.a annoying girlfriend and not your soon-to-be ex wife?", she asked and I just scoffed hearing her questions just making me mad.

"Since we're talking about my girlfriend, anyways I don't understand why people see in you or what did you do to them till they dislike Yurin....and please stop calling her annoying because the one who's annoying here is you not her", I said whilst her just rolled her eyes.

"Well, mister it's my own mouth to call people whatever I want and you no need to literature me to not call your girlfriend an annoying slut", she answered me back and I shot a glared at her.

"Duh! She's not a slut the one who's slut is here you and not her! Why? Because you just came to this school then whoring around man and my friend", I said and tried to defense my girlfriend.

"Well, anyways this is so you called 'the girl that whoring around my friend and man' is your soon-to-be wife but is that how you describe me?", she put her hand on her chest as if she was hurt by my word.