Thirty-three

"Whatever, I'm leaving you here alone for real," he deadpanned and get up leaving Wooyoung there who was trying to calmed himself down.

"What the? Aish, this kid aah! Huh, I never know why I am friend with him in the first place?!" Wooyoung ranted and just heaved a puffed before he got up and went to his designated room.

Previous Chapter...

No one Pov's :

"Seriously, what's wrong with people leaving me alone nowadays?" He asked himself after he calmed down.

"But I mean seriously look! Look around, there's no one around here...they even leave me here alone, talking to myself like shits," he babbling and after he realized that he talked to himself he pouted his lips.

"I felt like shits," he added.

But then suddenly he heard something coming from the kitchen. Something sounds like a metal clanging.

"What the heck? Not now please," he plead to himself but then after he heard nothing, he heard something that makes him want to jumped off from his sitting position.

The sound of something screeching slowly make his breath unsteady as his body trembled with fears.

"Do-don't worry, I'm a guy. I shouldn't be afraid of this kind of ghost thing," he assured himself and stood up.

As he took one stepped forward, all the light black out. He shrieked like a girl.

"AHHH! DON'T EAT ME YET, I HAVEN'T HAD ANY FUN YET PLEASE DON'T FREAKING KILL ME! AND YEAH, I KNOW THAT I'M PRETTY FOR A GUY-" He stopped talking and halted his steps as he saw a figured right on the hallway to the kitchen. He gulped down his saliva slowly.

"On the count of 3...one, two..." He didn't got to finished his count as he heard a hissed coming from where he saw the figured was, he bolted away and run like he was chased by a freaking ghost.

"AHHH! DON'T KILL ME YET! I'M SO HANDSOME AND SEXY THAT YOU CAN'T KILL ME YET!" He screamed at the top of his lung and when he reached his room, he locked the door but when he turned around he was come face to face with a smiling demon mask.

He let out another screamed and almost fainted.

"AHHH!" Wooyoung screamed at the top of his lung and the person who wore the scary looking mask, ripped it off and laughing his asses off, who turned out to be Jongho.

"HAHAHAHA, YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOUR FACE- OH MY GOD!" Jongho said in between his laughed as he was on the floor, laughing his asses off.

"It's not my fault that-that it was scary plus the light are out too," Wooyoung denied but huffed and rolled his eyes at Jongho figured on the floor, who still couldn't stopped laughing.

"Sorry hyung, but I'm not sorry though...I think I should do it often," Jongho suggested he finally he calmed down and Wooyoung hissed loudly.

"GET OUT!" Yelled Wooyoung but Jongho looked at him smugly.

"You sure, hyung? Are okay to be alone because the last time I check, you're freaking out," Jongho teased but Wooyoung haven't none of it.

"Fine, I'm sorry my bad hyung," Jongho apologized but more like teasing him and Wooyoung just raised one of his eyebrows at him.

When Jongho noticed it, he took it as his answer to get out from his hyung room but smirked evilly onward when he thought of something else.

After Jongho get out from his room, Wooyoung plopped down on his bed right on the exact time the lights turned on after the black out.