Part 2 Chapter 7

Chapter 7

18 months later,

The Emperor is even more pleased with Trevat because of his help with the Death Star II project. 5% of the raw materials needed for Death Star II were donated by Trevat. The number of cargo ships lent for the Death Star II project rose to 1,200 ships. However, financially, Trevat did not actually spend a lot of money because the donated raw materials still had to be processed into the final components for Death Star II. Therefore, the Emperor appointed Trevat as governor, who directly reported to the Empire Ruling Council, not to Moff Glacius first. The Emperor even promised Trevat he would appoint Trevat as a sector Moff as soon as the Death Star II project was completed. Also, the Emperor gives freedom to get new starships, used starships, and personnel. The Emperor considers Myto good to be used as one of the strongholds in the Outer Region so that he can counterattack Rebellion from the Outer Region if needed, and so that it can cause Rebellion to experience pincer movement from the Empire, a two-way attack. As a result, rebel activity in the Myto Sector and adjacent sectors decreased drastically.

The Myto sector has also reached a level of independence in raw materials, technology materials and food ingredients. Almost all kinds of factories have been built on the planets Myto and Terminus. A few are built on Planet Kita. Practically, the Myto sector, especially the Myto planet, doesn't need any imports. Planet Terminus will soon reach that stage in one year. The population of the Myto sector and the planet Terminus increased to 167 million people.

Shipyards are also widely built on the planet Terminus. There have been 4 shipyards, and 2 more shipyards are being built. The second shipyard, shipyard 241, is being developed by adding R&D facilities and ship and star fighter designs. On the Myto planet, there are 2 shipyards, and on the Kiita planet, there is 1 shipyard for repairs. Arms and ammunition factories were also built at Terminus. For ammunition factories built into the space station to prevent damage in the event of an accident. For ammunition, Myto started stockpiling Tibanna gas for supplies.

Trevat companies' profits are used to purchasestrategic materials and modular plants to be placed on Planet Terminus. As aresult of this, the planet Terminus experienced extraordinary developments inboth industry and population

---ooo---

Leader Myto's meeting room.

Regular meetings regarding the development of the Myto sector are held which are attended by:

-Governor Trevat

-Admiral Aedat Iskir, commander of the Home Fleet

-Admiral Druna Arkena, commander of the 1st Defense Fleet

-Admiral Noona Arkena, commander of the 2nd Defense Fleet

-Admiral Ira Ishil, commander of the 3rd Defense Fleet

-Admiral Krumbel Kasheef, commander of the Exploration Fleet

-Commander Deriick Galsgov, commander of the Private Fleet

-General Armeda Krakov, head of planetary security Myto

-General Kamedia Hispur, commander of the ground forces

-Chief Secretary Arkev Huis

-Dr. Anen Druma, head of the Myto Science Institute

Chairperson of the meeting: Governor Trevat

After the opening of the meeting and the discussion of general domestic matters that needed to be discussed, Governor Trevat began to discuss specific matters.