Part 6 Chapter 10

Terminus Island, Yogyakarta.
The next day.

The diplomatic team from HME gathered in the hotel lobby immediately after breakfast. They had a very sumptuous breakfast at the hotel's restaurant. Although the breakfast was a buffet, the amount and quality of the food were very high. Ambassador Phiam had never eaten food of such quality, even though he was often invited to parties at the Emperor's Palace.

The quality and quantity of the food led to a lengthy discussion as they ate breakfast. Some believed that the quality and quantity of the food were specially prepared for the purpose of entertaining them. But others believed it was the standard menu at the hotel. This was due to the fact that many of the guests were also eating, and they did not seem surprised by the food.
Either case, this food issue caused additional burden to Ambassador Phiam as it showed the superiority of the Myto Empire over HME.

They also discussed the quality of the bed they used last night. The quality of the bed was so good that they felt like they were sleeping on a cloud, like they were sleeping in zero gravity, with their whole bodies perfectly supported by the mattress of the bed.

"I don't know the technology to make such a mattress." Baeluna said this while shaking his head.

"Not only that, the air temperature regulation is also very precise. I did not feel cold or hot. That's why, even though I was a bit restless because of the new place and the psychological pressure because we are on an important diplomatic mission, I slept less than 5 minutes after I put my head on the pillow of that bed." Rydorka said.

Other team members' testimonies that were similar to this one came after it. But this made Ambassador Phiam even more stressed, as it showed the technological superiority of the Myto Empire.

"Oh, yes, are there golems in each other's rooms? In my room, there is a golem that helps me with everything. When not needed, it goes into a closet." Rydorka said.

A number of people, especially those with high ranks, agreed. People who received a lower class of room claimed that the golem was outside the room and that they could call it by simply pressing a button. So one golem for several rooms.

They were busy chatting in the lobby while waiting for the Gravit ambassador to arrive.

.

.

.

Less than half an hour later, Ambassador Gravit arrived at the hotel. After saying good morning and making small talk, Ambassador Gravit shared the schedule of today's activities.

"We will leave for Jakarta at 2 p.m.Therefore, we can walk around the city this morning, and we will have lunch together at the restaurant we have booked before we continue our journey to Jakarta. We are scheduled to arrive in Jakarta at 2.30. There is still enough time to rest before we are invited to dinner by Governor Ira." Gravit said.

"The distance between Yogyakarta and Jakarta is only half an hour? How many kilometers is it, sir?" said Baeluna.

"The distance between Jakarta and Yogyakarta is about 225 kilometers, sir," said Gravit.

"What will we take there, sir?" asked Rydorka.

"We will take the high speed train. Sir." Gravit said

They calculated the speed of the train, if the distance is 225 km, then the speed of the train is 450 km per hour! What kind of train could be that fast?

"Only ½ hour by train? What is the speed of the train?" asked Phiam.

"We will use the fastest train to Jakarta, we need to stop at two cities, therefore the actual distance is much longer. Our train has a speed of 800 km/h." Gravit said.