Part 5 Chapter 22

Esthirant Capital, two days later
Papaldia Empire, 3rd Foreign Affairs Department

Ambassador Gravit came to the office from the Papaldia Empire's 3rd Foreign Affairs Department on orders from the head of the office, Kyeos. Ambassador Gravit has received news about the war in the kingdom of Altarus. Gravit realized that his summons were related to the Myto Empire's support of the Altarus Empire. Currently Ambassador Gravit is in the office of the head of the Papaldia Empire, 3rd Foreign Affairs Department, Kyeos.

"What is your country doing in the kingdom of Altarus?" asked Keos angrily, without preamble.

"We are doing what is required in the joint defense cooperation agreement," said the Gravit ambassador.

"Your country dares to fight against our country, which has superpower status? We know that your country is supported by the Mu Empire, but if a war occurs, your country will be destroyed first, just like we will do with the Altarus empire," Kyeos said. "Destruction is unavoidable because our country's strength is so great; even if the Mu Empire attacks us, we are unlikely to lose."

"We are not supported by the Mu Empire, sir. We also export military equipment to the Mu Empire. However, we also have a defense agreement with the Mu Empire. " replied ambassador Gravit.

"Impossible, a barbaric country exporting military equipment to the Mu Empire? It's a joke that is not funny, sir. Kyeos cut in. "Yet you acknowledge that you have a cooperation agreement with the Mu Empire. Do you feel confident that Mu will help your country in times of war?"

"The fact is that our country exports military equipment to Mu," said Gravit. In response to your second question, we don't need assistance from the Mu Empire in the event of an attack on our country, not even if it comes from HME.

"Hahaha, it's really funny, a barbaric country dares to go against HME." said Kyeos.
"If you don't believe it, then you can come with a diplomatic team to Myto Empire." Gravit answered.

"Why are we doing that? It's just a waste of time and travel costs. It's obvious that your country's technological advantage comes from the Mu Empire." Kyos said.

"I can't force you if you don't believe me, sir. said Gravity.

"Anyway, we summoned master to issue a warning. Don't help the kingdom of Altarus! If you help Altarus Kingdom again, then a state of war will automatically ensue between our two countries. This is the official ultimatum." Kyeos said while handing over the ultimatum document.

Ambassador Gravit read the ultimatum letter. Basically, the ultimatum letter stated that:

- The Palpadia Empire told the Myto Empire not to help the Altarus and Fenn empires, which were military targets for the Palpadia Empire.
- Palpadia Empire ordered Myto Empire to cancel all military and economic cooperation agreements with all countries surrounding Philades continent, including on Rodenius continent.
- If Myto Empire refuses to comply with Palpadia Empire's request, it is considered a declaration of war by Myto Empire against Palpadia Empire.
- Palpadia Empire will attack the Myto Empire when a war condition occurs, and it will be a total war.
- The Palpadia Empire requests that the Myto Empire recognize the Palpadia Empire as a superpower and conclude a treaty that makes the Myto Empire a subservient nation to the Palpadia Empire.

"Unfortunately, if we come to this condition. We will not betray our allies under any circumstances, including the risk of war between the two countries," said Gravit.

"We regret the establishment of your country. If you can convince your country's leadership, then we can add your country to our list of recipients of technology transfer." Kyoos said.