Part 8 Chapter 14

Mu Empire, Otenheit.
Mu Military Command Center
7.15 a.m.

The two whiteboards in the meeting room, where La Mu was located, began to contain information. La Mu's smile grew wider with each addition or replacement of old information. La Mu believed that the gamble this time yielded extraordinary results. Even the bottom of the two large blackboards that recorded the casualties on the Mu Empire's side still contained very few numbers.

Gra Valkas' losses had far exceeded the price of all the military assets used in the two operations.

"With the numbers going up like this, it seems that Gra Valkas will lose most of its forces in just one attack," a captain whispered to Colonel Gantya.

"That's right, even if we lose all the military assets, such as the ships that participated in both operations, it's already worth it. Currently, we only need to formulate strategies to minimize our losses," said Colonel Gantya.

"If we can preserve our strength, then our complete victory is in our sight," said the captain.

"But keep in mind that caution will reduce the impact of these two operations. We must be bold enough to continue this operation while trying to reduce the casualties on our side from this operation," said Colonel Gantya.

Before the captain could reply, La Mu suddenly spoke in a very loud voice.

"Gentlement, our gamble this time yielded excellent results. I think that although Gra Valkas has enormous military capabilities and assets, the loss of military assets, as it is known, cannot be ignored. Although, for example, some of those ships that we destroyed can still be repaired, it will take a long time. All this is thanks to careful planning by Colonel Gantya's team. A toast for them!" La Mu raised a glass filled with coffee towards Colonel Gantya.

Since it was early in the morning, there was no liquor in the meeting room. The toast was followed by everyone raising their glasses of tea or coffee. Everyone gave a toast to Colonel Gentya.

"Thank you, gentlemen. Thank you, my lord. It's only because of our righteousness that God has given us an absolute victory this time." Colonel Gantya said as he toasted everyone back.

"Strategically, what do you think?" La Mu asked Colonel Gantya.

Currently, Gra Valkas' losses are so severe that, when these two operations conclude, personal losses are likely to reach close to 1 million military personnel. In addition, the destruction of the Gra Valkas fleet that amassed in Ragna is also our victory, especially since we managed to destroy the entire monthball fleet in Ragna. We have destroyed nearly 400 ships from both the active fleet and the monthball fleet. We are currently general-bombing Ragna and destroying the entire city. When this attack is complete, Ragna is no longer on the map." Colonel Gantya said. "In general, their losses are far above the amount of military assets we sent in this operation."

"Can we maintain this momentum?" La Mu asked.

"That is very tricky, the next major attack will be later tonight. It is possible that Gra Valkas has already prepared for this attack. We expect that there will be considerable casualties on our side." Colonel Gantya said.

"Can we call off the attack tonight with the success of this morning's attack?" said a general.

"We will use tonight's attack to completely destroy Gra Valkas' industrial capabilities in the Ragna area. If we don't attack, then eventually the Gra Valkas military industrial capability, which is far above us, will give us a severe disadvantage," said colonel Gantya.

"Alright, then. We will continue to carry out what we have planned," said La Mu.

"We will still attack various military targets around Ragna and Alcor until 10 a.m., after which we will go radio silent again, while Task Force A will return north while spewing reports over the radio. When our two fleets meet, only two destroyers will continue north while creating radio traffic, thus creating the illusion that our entire fleet has retreated from Gra Valkas." Colonel Gantya said.