Part 5 Chapter 3

Second Civilization, Superpower Mu.

Supervising army, communications – information analysis division

The technical analysts from Mu were confused by the information they had received recently. They found 2 anomalies, namely in 2 countries: the Gra Valkas Empire and the Myto Empire.
Regarding the Gra Valkas Empire, they got information from the Gra Valkas Empire's invasion of the Leifor Empire. They have some photos of the Gra Valkas Empire's super-dreadnought Grade Atlastar.

"This is bad..." thought Myrus, a senior technical analyst officer.

The data that was in front of Myrus was extremely worrying. The results of the analysis and also after being compared with the results of the analysis by other analysts made his stomach hurt. Myrus was really worried about the state of his country.

Since the Mu Empire only relied on the ability of science rather than magic, then if there was a country that had scientific and technological capabilities that surpassed them, of course the Mu Empire was at a disadvantage. Currently, it was seen from the intelligence data that the Gra Valkas Empire had technology higher than Mu, and the country's position seemed to be close to the Mu continent. Meanwhile, the report about Myto Empire really made Myrus and all the analysts in the information analysis division dizzy. The information obtained is conflicting and confusing to analyze.

It's very worrying to compare the Gra Valkas Empire's super-dreadnought Grade Atlastar with the Mu Empire's newest battleship, La Kasami. La Kasami has the following data:

• Displacement: 15,140 tonnes

• Length: 131.7 meters, width: 23.2 meters

• Installed power: 15,000 horsepower burning heavy oil

• Speed: 18 knots

• Armaments: Main guns: 2x twin 30.5 cm; Secondary guns: 14x 15.2 cm

(data taken from the original novel)

In fact, this specification was already very good, and no other country in Elysia could match it, except for the battleships belonging to the Holy Mirishial Empire. However, the analysis shows that the La Kasami class is able to compete, and if used properly, it can defeat the warships of the Holy Mirishial Empire even though it will be heavily damaged. Technically, the Mu Empire was very close in ability to the Holy Mirishial Empire.

While the super-dreadnought Grade Atlastar belongs to the Gra Valkas Empire, the data and photos obtained show a displacement of approximately 70,000 tons and has a speed of up to 30 knots.

"How much power is needed to move a 70,000 ton ship to a speed of 30 knots?" Myrus said to himself.

But one analyst next to him replied, "About 70,000 horsepower."

That answer made Myrus angry.

"Look how big the cannon is. Its diameter is at least 38 cm, maybe bigger," the analyst continued.

Myrus thought, "If you look at these specifications, Mu is at least 50 years behind the Gra Valkas Empire."

Technical Officer Myrus groaned, lamenting Mu's uncertain future.

Myrus' gaze fell onto the report next to him. The report contained intelligence regarding the capabilities of the Myto Empire's war equipment. Very conflicting information is contained in the report. There is a photo showing a small ship with only one cannon. From the photo, it can be seen that the cannon has a diameter of only slightly larger than 10cm. However, there were reports that Myto also had a large battleship, and the fire from that ship was capable of razing the city's fortress walls to the ground in a single shot.