Part 5 Chapter 7

System A35E1, 231 light years from Elysia

The A35E1 system is a fairly remote star system, far from the hyperspace lanes. The system is also quite hidden at the edge of a small nebula. However, the A35E1 system has a primary star that is a G-type main-sequence star that should be suitable for having an M-class planet. There is only 1 star in the A35E1 system. The A35E1 system has actually been surveyed through a long-range scan of a corvette, where no oddities were found and no M-class planets were found. However, based on Moff Trevat's orders, all star systems must be surveyed at close range to look for M-class planets or remnants from non-artificial M class, therefore a re-survey was conducted of the A35E1 system and many other star systems.

Droid 3KT267Y probe enters the system A35E1. According to the long range scan, the system has 2 planets in the goldilocks zone; one planet is on the edge of the goldilocks zone and the other is near the middle of the goldilocks zone. In addition, there are 3 other terrestrial planets in orbit near the main star, and 5 gas giants on the outer side of the solar system. There are also three other small planets on the outer side of the A35E1 system. The mission of the probe droid 3KT267Y is to map the planets in the goldilocks zone of the A35E1 system, looking for the real M-class planets, not the artificial ones.

The Droid 3KT267Y probe entered the system while doing a short-range scan on the gas giant that happened to be passed. There were two gas giants that were passed a short distance away. No outer planets are close enough for a detailed short-range scan to be carried out. The scan results showed the presence of metallic debris both in the orbits of the two gas giants and on several of their satellites. However, no power source or artificial power emission can be detected. However, this made the Probe Droid raise its guard and send news through the Holonet about it. The Droid probe also activates its shield system as a precaution.

Medium-range scans of other gas giants showed similar conditions. Even in one gas giant, a weak artificial power emission was found, which indicates that there is still an active electronic system in System A35E1. Medium range scans throughout System A35E1, including the 3 planets on the outer side of the A35E1 system, also showed a lot of metallic debris in System A35E1 on various planets, planetoids, and satellites. There is also a lot of metallic debris and artificial power emissions that appear randomly in deep space. Also detected a lot of artificial power emissions from various places in the A35E1 system. Because artificial power emission is so weak, it was not found in the long-range scan from the last survey.

A few hours later, the probe droid 3KT267Y approached the planet at the edge of the goldilocks zone. The planet is not an M-class planet; its gravity is too small, only 0.3 times the standard of gravity, so it can't hold the existing atmosphere, so the planet's atmosphere is very thin. But the probe droid again found metallic debris in the planet's orbit, and on the planet itself, clearly visible traces of orbital bombardment. There are a number of low-intensity energy sources active both in orbit and on the planet. The energy source is in the form of a fusion reactor. There are also visible traces of buildings on the surface of the planet that were destroyed by orbital bombardment. However, if you look at the pattern of orbital bombardment and the ash content and radiation in the atmosphere, the incident occurred a very long time ago, more than thousands of years ago. Therefore, the equipment from the energy source is very durable, so it is certain that the level of technology is quite high. However, there is no signal emitted from the planet and its surroundings. This increases the vigilance of the probe droid, so that the probe currently carry out real-time transmission with its controller in Terminus.

.

.

.

After several hours of scanning the planet, the droid 3KT267Y moves towards the second planet, which is in the middle of the goldilocks zone. The planet has 2 large satellites measuring 1,800 km and 1,200 km. In addition, there are five small satellites measuring between 150 km and 325 km. After getting close enough, it was seen that in fact the planet was an M class planet with a gravity of 0.92 standard gravity, which was hit by an orbital bombardment that was quite violent, so that the current environment of the planet was very chaotic, thus giving false readings on long range scans that the planet was not M class. Close-up scans show that a large number of artificial structures are still intact on the surface of the planet. There are also many buildings and other structures that have been destroyed by orbital bombardment.