Part 3 Chapter 8

Meanwhile, after the battlecruiser had docked, the two representatives of the Principality of Qua Toyne got off the ship and were brought to the waiting luxury landspeeder. Behind him, a landspeeder van was waiting to transport various items brought by the group. The two representatives from the Principality of Qua Toyne were surprised to see that the vehicle they were going to be riding did not have wheels. The vehicle seemed to be flying above the ground as seen by the two people. It seemed that the vehicle had the same principle as the flying vehicle that had picked them up in the town of Qua Toyne.

The two vehicles brought the Principality of Qua Toyne's entourage with the ambassador Gravit to the city of Yogyakarta. The city has quite a number of skyscrapers that are more than 200m high. Although the city looks big, the streets in the city don't seem so full. This is, of course, due to the existence of a good public transport system that is placed underground. However, there were a lot of pedestrians passing by on the side of the road. There are many trees and small gardens that are strategically placed so that the city looks beautiful.

After driving for some time, the group arrived at a luxury hotel that had been prepared for their stay. When they entered the reception room of the hotel, the two people from the Principality of Qua Toyne looked very impressed with the luxury of the hotel. "It's more luxurious than anything I've seen." General Hanki pondered. Ambassador Yagou also thought that this hotel alone was more beautiful than the Emperor's palace in Palpadia that he had seen when he was on duty in Palpadia, albeit with a smaller dimension. The hotel is not only luxurious, but it is also very bright, thanks to the various lights in the hotel reception room.

While waiting for the luggage to be transferred to the hotel and stored in an additional room near the second room of the Principality of Qua Toyne representative, the Gravit ambassador gave a simple watch and a smartphone (an embodiment of Moff Travet's original idea). They were astounded by the two tools' utility and functionality. A watch that will not be late in 1 million years, has a power source that lasts up to 100 years, and can also provide basic information about the health of its users. They were also amazed by the smartphones. Smartphones using the Holonet network can connect voices in real time throughout the New World (even up to a radius of 100 light years because they use Holonet). In addition to sound, the smartphone can provide high-resolution 2-dimensional video communication and a small-sized low-resolution 3D hologram projection. In addition, there are many additional functions that have been installed on the smartphone, including the navigation function. There is also a high-resolution camera. In addition, the battery can last up to 10 years before needing to be replaced. In addition, they were given a dictionary book containing words from the basic galactic and their equivalents in standard words in the New World. There is also a translation program that has been installed on the smartphone given to them.

After that, the ambassador informed us that dinner would be held at a fine restaurant with representatives from the Kingdom of Quila. Also, the next day, they will be escorted to tour the city and attend a festival that "coincidentally" was held by the military. The meeting with the leader of Myto will be held the day after tomorrow with representatives from the Kingdom of Quila.

However, during the trip, preliminary talks were held with representatives from the Principality of Qua Toyne. The results of the preliminary discussion are:

- Myto needs at least 2 million tons of groceries. The Principality of Qua Toyne stated that they were able to provide the food because their soil was very fertile. However, the Principality of Qua Toyne had difficulty transporting the produce to the port from the interior of the Principality of Qua Toyne.

- Myto's party offered to build the infrastructure to transport the produce and to construct port infrastructure. In addition, Myto will provide the plant seeds that Myto needs.