Part 2 Chapter 8 : The End of The Galactic Empire

2 years later,
In Governor Trevat's study.

Governor Trevat was working in his office. It had been a while since Trevat had felt an uneasy feeling that was getting worse by the day. This is because it is now 4 ABY, and the Galactic Empire is going to fall soon.

Suddenly, Trevat heard a commotion outside his room. Precisely in the secretary's room. Trevat was just thinking about what had happened when suddenly secretary Erman barged into Trevat's room without knocking on the door. Erman immediately shouted, "Governor, we just received news that two days ago Death Star II was successfully destroyed by the Rebellion, and the Emperor and Darth Vader died along with Death Star II. What should we do, sir?"

At that moment, Trevat fell silent. This news confirmed and marked the end of the Galactic Empire. All the preparations that have been made are just for this moment, and all contingency plans must be executed.

"Immediately prepare to hold an emergency meeting with all the Myto leaders." Trevat's orders.

"Yes, sir, we immediately requested that all elements of Myto's leadership come here to hold an emergency meeting. The meeting may be held in the afternoon. Is that fast enough?" Erman replied

"Well, try to do it right so that it can be done this afternoon. Immediately confirm this news to Central Command in Coruscant and ask for instructions as to what we should do. Also, immediately contact Moff Glacius for instructions as well." Trevat's orders.

"Yes, sir. Oh yes, we just received information from the Emperor's staff in Coruscant regarding the Emperor's decision to make you a Moff and his official decree. However, due to conditions like this, there has been no reaction from the central government to implement it, even though the letter has been submitted to the parties concerned." Erman said.

"It's fine as long as we hold the letter; later, I can still claim the post because the Emperor has already made up his mind." Trevat replied. "Call Secretary Herman to see me"

Immediately, Erman left the room to carry out Trevat's orders and called Herman.

Trevat ordered his secretary, Herman, to contact his company in Coruscant to immediately sell all shares of other companies owned by Trevat's company as well as part of Trevat's privately owned company. Trevat gave him 2 hours to do so before the entire galaxy learned about the Emperor's death and caused stock prices to plummet. All the money will be used to finance the emergency measures in Myto and the war that will take place.

"Now it's started" thought Trevat.

---oOo---

Governor Trevat meeting room
Meeting participants :

- Governor Trevat
- Admiral Aedat Iskir, commander of Home Fleet
- Admiral Druna Arkena, commander of the 1st Defense Fleet
- Admiral Noona Arkena, commander of the 2nd Defense Fleet
- Admiral Ira Ishil, commander of the 3rd Defense Fleet
- Admiral Krumbel Kasheef, commander of the Exploration Fleet
- Commander Deriick Galsgov, commander of Private Fleet
- General Armeda Krakov, head of planetary security Myto
- General Kamedia Hispur, commander of the ground forces
- Chief Secretary Arkev Huis
- Secretary Erman Krusdiv
- Secretary Herman Armitt
- Dr. Anen Druma, head of the Myto Science Institute

Chairperson of the meeting: Governor Trevat Ishani

Secretary Arkev provided confirmation from Central Command regarding the deaths of the Emperor and Darth Vader. But the Central Command could not give any clues as to what to do because there was no successor to the Emperor as head of state.