Part 4 Chapter 5 Attack from the Kingdom of Quila

At the same time as the war in the Gim

Kingdom of Quila

The border between the Kingdom of Quila and the Kingdom of Lauria

Command Tent

General Ahi is a general from the Kingdom of Quila who is assigned to handle the 'Lightning Rod' operation. Right now, he had just received a communication from General Nho saying that the 'Lightning Rod' operation had begun. Once again, General Ahi looked at the order of battle of the Kingdom of Quila troops.

The Kingdom of Quila's army that joined the battle was 30,000 men. 10,000 of them are fast-moving troops with armored cars and trucks to carry troops. The rest were ordinary infantry using whatever transportation they could use, including bicycles and horse-drawn wagons. Of the 20,000 infantry troops, 5,000 were behind the fast-moving troops and acted as support for the fast-moving troops. In addition, the fast-moving troops were supported by 60 wyverns divided into 3 sorties, with 20 wyverns per sortie. The division was meant to keep the wyverns in the air and support the fast-moving troops throughout the day. In addition, there are 3 squadrons of F1 fighter aircraft with 12 aircraft per squadron. The planes also take turns in the air to keep up with the fast-moving troops. Each squadron is divided into 3 groups. Two groups are armed with air attack weapons, namely FFAR rockets, and one group is armed with bombs for ground attacks. In addition, there are 20 wyverns and 2 squadrons of fighter aircraft that can support infantry troops. In addition, there are also 10,000 reservists, 20 wyverns, and 24 fighter planes, which also act as a state guard. In this operation 'Lightning Rod', all the wyverns owned by the Kingdom of Quila were used, and the airspace of the Kingdom of Quila was defended by the remaining 16 aircraft.

.

.

.

11.00 o'clock

The entire army of the Kingdom of Quila moved into the territory of the Kingdom of Lauria when they heard that the battle in the Gim had begun. By 12.00, all elements were at the border, and the fast-moving troops began to attack the encampment of the Kingdom of Lauria troops assigned to harrassing the Kingdom of Quila. The attack was supported by 20 wyverns, which caused the Quila army camp to fall apart.

The attack starts with an armored car. The unprepared troops of the Kingdom of Lauria must face an armored car that cannot be penetrated by arrows or swords. The machine guns in the armored car barely stopped strafing the Kingdom of Lauria's troops. Behind him, the troop-carrying trucks moved as the troops inside fired at the troops of the Kingdom of Lauria. The trucks have been modified to use steel plates to protect critical parts from arrows. The mortar squad that had been deployed outside the encampment was incessantly firing mortars at the left and right of the Kingdom of Quila's army. The armored car troops didn't widen their attack, only attacking in a straight line, cleaving the Kingdom of Lauria's army.

In addition to attacks on the ground, attacks are carried out from the air using wyverns. The wyvern attacked using the fireballs and bombs the wyvern rider carried. At higher altitudes, F1 fighter planes circle around, protecting the wyvern's attack from enemy wyverns. 4 planes carrying bombs were looking for the best opportunity by looking for the highest concentration of opposing troops to bomb.

As a result of the attack, 15,000 troops out of nearly 50,000 troops were successfully neutralized, and the rest evaded to the left and right of the Kingdom of Quila troops' attacks. This caused the rest of the Kingdom of Lauria's troops to split into 2. The army of the Kingdom of Lauria was split in half, and the troops were very scared because it was an unusual battle.

The Kingdom of Quila's rapid army continued to advance through the encampment area and began attacking from behind. Meanwhile, the infantry behind him began to attack the troops of the Kingdom of Lauria and carried out an encirclement. As a result, the two parts of the Kingdom of Lauria were attacked from all sides, and after suffering the loss of nearly 10,000 troops, they surrendered to the forces of the Kingdom of Quila. While the troops fought on the ground, assisted by the wyverns, the Kingdom of Quila's F1 warplanes were busy neutralizing the Kingdom of Lauria's wyvern forces. There were nearly 50 wyverns faced by the F1 fighter squadron. Unfortunately, the wyverns didn't come together, but in waves. As a result, they could not outperform the F1 plane and were destroyed. Only two wyverns escaped and ran away.