Part 5 Chapter 13 Mu Empire Visit I

Mu Empire
Capital City of Otahheit
Ainank Airport, at 22.00 pm

The Mu Empire's diplomatic team is currently preparing to travel to the Myto Empire.The diplomatic team was led by Ambassador Ezio. In addition, Myrus also joined the team with one other analyst, Lassan. There are a total of 5 people on the diplomatic team. They will fly the DC-4 aircraft to Bali, a Myto Empire-ruled island 1,000 kilometers to the south-west of the Mu Continent.They would move south along the Mu Empire and Magicaraih Community before turning west. They will change planes in Bali for faster flights to Rodenius' continent and the Kingdom of Quila before continuing on to the Myto Empire.The journey will be 5,500 kilometers long.

"I'm curious about the jet airplanes that people from Myto talk about a lot. According to them, apart from being faster, it is also much more convenient. For us, the DC-4 and DC-7 propeller and piston planes are already very luxurious compared to our original planes. It's really lucky that we were given the ability to make them, even though right now we can only maintain the planes." Myrus said.

"You have always been interested in technology alone." said ambassador Ezio. "For me, the important thing on this trip is that we can get as many high-tech goods, especially military goods, so that we won't be left with Gra Valkas."

"You are right, mister ambassador. But now is a critical moment for our country. Technological advances obtained from Myto will determine whether our country is able to fight Gra Valkas and progress beyond HME in the future or if we are just customers for Myto Empire products. Only the agreement on the transfer of technology can determine whether our country will become one of the two options. Hopefully we can get a better transfer of technology agreement than what has been agreed upon." Myrus said.

"That's right, we should get as much profit from our relationship with the Myto empire as possible." said another ambassador, Balen.

"What is clear is that this is a very long journey, more than 21,000 km, it is not a short distance. When using our aircraft, this trip can take up to a week. What an inconvenience. We'll see how long we have to travel on this commercial plane made by the Myto Empire." said ambassador Ezio.

Before anyone from the team could answer, a flight crew approached them and stated that their DC-4 aircraft was ready. This aircraft is a modified version of an ordinary commercial aircraft for government purposes, where the number of passengers is reduced to only 16 passengers and 6 crew members, and it is equipped with a sleeper berth and a small conference room. They immediately boarded the DC-4 plane, and within 15 minutes the plane was already flying, starting their journey to Bali, before continuing their journey to Terminus Island. Below them, the lights of the city of Otehheit twinkled beautifully before the darkness of the sea engulfed the view from the plane.

.

.

.

On the way, they chatted briefly over a late dinner before they headed to the sleeping compartment to rest.

"What a beautiful view of the lights from the city as we fly. I don't get tired of seeing it. It's a shame that it was difficult for our plane to fly at night." Lassan said while preparing to enjoy the dinner dishes.

"That's right, if you fly at night, using our technology, it will be difficult to navigate. However, with the latest Myto technology, we can use inertial navigation and beam navigation. Flights with any condition can be carried out in this manner. " Myrus said.

They then went to the sleeping compartment, which had four cabins, each with two pullman-style beds. Actually, there is also a sleeping compartment at the front of the aircraft that is used interchangeably by the aircraft crew, where there are two sets of crew members: four pilots and two flight attendants. This is because the DC-4 aircraft can cover long distances of up to 7,500 km at a cruising speed of 500 km/hour, which will take a very long time, which is more than 15 hours.