Part 6 Chapter 4

A week later,
Star System TC72D
Asgard High Orbit, near the 4th natural satellite (smallest satellite)
Star Destroyer 'Dawn'

The Battle Group containing Star Destroyer 'Dawn' was tasked with securing all installations in the orbit of 'Asgard' including those on the natural satellites of Asgard. They have captured a number of installations in orbit. From the installations that have been controlled, it was found that all installations in orbit communicate with the smallest satellite of Asgard, which contains factories and starship shipyards. This includes the military base on Asgard's second smallest satellite.

This transmission stream showed that the central command of the military systems in orbit around Asgard was not at the military base, but on Asgard's smallest satellite. Myto Central Command therefore ordered that the satellite be explored and taken control of immediately.

Currently, a number of teams are preparing in the main hangar deck of the Star Destroyer 'Dawn'. The team was divided into three main sections. The first team is the exploration team, tasked with the exploration of the installations on the satellite. The second team is the engineering team tasked with mastering and controlling the electronic systems on the satellite. The third team is a security team that mostly contains Dark Trooper troops. But on each team, there is also a dark trooper for security. All teams are divided into 10 groups. While the security team is not divided, they will be divided according to the conditions.

More than 200 people and 500 dark troopers entered the shuttles that would transport them to the satellite. There were 25 shuttles and dropships that would carry them. Initial scans showed possible entrances in the form of several airlocks. They will attempt to enter through 10 of these airlocks.

The commander of the expedition is Colonel Tinel. There were 10 groups, according to the number of airlocks to enter. Each group was led by military personnel with the rank of captain.

"Gentlemen, remember our briefing. Don't take unnecessary risks. Use the Dark Trooper to secure every movement of the team. If conditions do not permit immediate withdrawal and departure from this installation." Colonel Tinel said.

"All personnel, proceed immediately to the shuttle that has been assigned to you." Said a major, who was the vice commander of the expedition, directing all personnel to immediately head to their respective shuttles.

Moments later, the shuttles departed for the 10 airlocks that had been detected. Some of the airlocks had landing sites nearby, making them easy to reach. Some, however, were located in tunnels on the satellite's surface.

.

.

.

Exploration Group 3

50 dark troopers who were traveling in 2 shuttles and 1 dropship escorted Exploration Group 3 which consisted of 20 people. They headed to an airlock that had a nearby but very hidden landing pad. Both the airlock and the landing pad were in an artificial cave on the side of a crater formed by a meteorite impact.

A sizable airstrip that could accommodate all three shuttles and the dropship they were carrying was waiting for them when they got to the cave. There was an almost circular passage on one side of the artificial cave wall. The passage had a diameter of more than 15 meters. The passage was almost 100 meters long. At the end of the passage was a door made of an unknown alloy, which filled the entire wall at the end of the passage. 5 meters before the door on the left wall, there was a control panel.

A technician rushed to the control panel.

"Strange, from this control, the door is not locked, it is just closed. The lock on the door has been disabled." The technician said after a while of looking at and studying the control panel.