Part 6 Chapter 17

Terminus Island, Yogyakarta
Central Hotel

Members of the delegation from HME enjoyed their breakfast. They arrived back in Yogyakarta yesterday afternoon. Today the plan is to wait for their airplane from HME to arrive in Yogyakarta. Ambassador Phiam and Rydorka would welcome the ambassador, who would be stationed in Myto Empire, while picking up the gold that was promised to buy more technological items from Myto Empire.

"After picking up the ambassador for Myto Empire, I will accompany him to Jakarta. I will try to return to Jakarta later tonight, tomorrow morning at the latest." Phiam said

"Alright, I will convert the gold that will be given to us into credits and buy as many books, components, tablets, and other simple mechanical items that we can later replicate. I will divide our delegation members to buy them." Rydorka said.

"I will continue making the list of items to be purchased with the tech analysts available. We will wait until we have the gold before we make any purchases." Arpana said.

"Good. I expect all our work to be completed by tomorrow. According to the schedule, we will return to HME the day after tomorrow." Phiam said. "Remember, it may be impossible in the future that we will be able to buy and bring the things that we can currently get."

Everyone nodded in agreement with the plan. They realized how important it was for them to be able to get technology samples from the Myto Empire.

"The airplane from HME is scheduled to arrive at noon. I will contact Ambassador Gravit to gain access to their military base and see samples of their warships this morning." Ambassador Phiam said. "I will go with Baeluna."

Ambassador Phiam went to the general communications room in the hotel to speak with Ambassador Gravit. In the end, they received a promise that one of the Myto Empire's military personnel would pick them up so they could view the military ships of the Myto Empire.

.

.

.

After waiting for half an hour, a colonel from the Myto Empire Navy finally met Phiam and Baeluna in the hotel lobby.

"Hello, my name is Colonel Astana. I will escort you both to the military port in Yogyakarta." Said the naval colonel.

Ambassador Phiam was a little surprised that he was dealing with a female military officer again. There seemed to be quite a few women in the army of the Myto Empire.

"Good morning. Introduce me, Phiam, and this is Baeluna. I am very grateful for your help, even though our request is quite sudden." Phiam said.

"That's fine. We are happy to help the representatives of HME." Colonel Astana said.

Actually, the Myto Empire had anticipated the request from the HME representatives. All the large and high-tech ships had already been removed from the military harbor of Yogyakarta city. Only destroyer-class ships, battlecruisers, light carriers, and patrol ships remained.

They departed for the naval port of the Myto Empire in the city of Yogyakarta.

.

.

.

Approximately 15 minutes later
Myto naval port, Adikarto

Ambassador Phiam, Baeluno, and Colonel Astana arrived at the military port in the city of Yogyakarta. The two members of the HME delegation could see row upon row of warships belonging to the Myto Empire. Seen in a corner were large ships belonging to the Myto Empire, while others were probably destroyer-class and patrol ships.