Part 5 Chapter 15

Palpadia Empire. Esthirant.
Office of 3rd Foreign Affairs Department
Canteen room.

The staff of the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department were enjoying lunch while talking about various matters. At one table sat 2 staff from Kyeos and the receptionists from the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department.

"You know, don't you? Currently, the Myto Empire is the main topic of discussion among the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department officials. said a secretary with long hair.

"Myto Empire? I've never heard of that country. " answered a receptionist.

"They can defeat the imperial oversight army from Palpadia, you know. Twice they fought, and Palpadia lost twice. " said the long-haired secretary. "Besides, it's been reported that they defeated the Kingdom of Lauria on the continent of Rodinius. "

"A strong country, huh? ' said another secretary.

"That's right, the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department Head, Kyeos, is very angry with the Myto Empire country. He gave the order to gather all information about the Myto Empire. " replied the long-haired secretary.

"There are even reports that the 1st Foreign Affairs Department and the 2nd Foreign Affairs Department are also trying to gather information about the Myto Empire. At the moment, there isn't much that we can get other than reports from various countries that have been defeated by the Myto Empire. " said a secretary.

"Myto Empire, huh. I know Myto Empire. " a receptionist said slowly.

Everyone at the table looked at the receptionist.

"In the past month, ambassadors from Myto Empire have often come to the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department office and wanted to meet with the head of the office or other authorities. " said the receptionist who always met with Myto Empire's diplomatic team.

"They came to us? Why was it rejected? " asked a secretary.

"They always come when our office is busy and cannot receive envoys from the other state. Also, they come from uncivilized areas, so their priority is low. " the receptionist responded. " They often get angry, and an ambassador often talked about the use of the military to convince us to meet them. "

"Oh I see. How barbarian. Do they know that we are a superpower country?" said one of the secretaries.

"They already know that, and they're not afraid of that fact. I think that's very strange for an uncivilized country. " replied the receptionist.

"What do they want to do? " asked another receptionist.

"I'm not sure what terms are being discussed, but they said that in normal circumstances, if there is a diplomatic crisis, they will bring what they call a star destroyer. Maybe a destroyer type for a show of force. " replied the receptionist, who often received Myto Empire's diplomatic team. "I also don't know why diplomatic conditions with us are considered unusual. "

"Perhaps because they are aware of our military power? asked a secretary.

"As I said earlier, it seems they are not afraid. I'm more inclined to believe they want to conceal their power," the receptionist said.

"I will report this to the higher-ups. At least we know there's a representative from the Myto Empire here. answered the secretary.

.

.

.

A few hours later

Office of the head of the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department