Part 4 Chapter 8 : Battle of Jin-Hark Port

The next day,

11.00 o'clock

Navy Headquarters in Jin Hark Harbor

In accordance with General Patajin's decision in the evening, the remaining half of the fleet of the Kingdom of Lauria's fleet began to be dispatched to be able to spread to the ports around Jin-Hark. More than 300 ships have been dispatched from Jin-Hark. Damaged ships that cannot be repaired in the short term have also been towed out of port to be used as floating fortresses. There are 134 ships used as floating fortresses. The ships were given additional magic cannons from ships that were more damaged and unusable. In addition, patrols are carried out by air using wyverns.

Suddenly, there was a report from the patrol wyvern that there were many unidentified flying objects approaching Jin-Hark. This thing matched the description of Myto Empire's flying object. These things moved extremely fast, much faster than the wyverns, so interception by the wyverns was impossible. Alarms went off throughout Jin-Hark. The commander of the Jin-Hark Naval Headquarters immediately ordered all the ships to sail, and the ships that had sailed quickly dodged at their top speed. Not to forget, the naval headquarters asked the wyvern troops to be flown immediately. It was hoped that the Myto Emprire's flying object would decrease its speed when attacking, thus allowing interception by the wyvern. All military and civilian dignitaries immediately fled to underground bunkers designed to deal with shore bombardment. For the record, Jin-Hark is actually divided into 2 parts; the port city and the city protected by the fortification, which is where the King of the Kingdom of Lauria lives.

Soon the Myto Empire's 70 airspeeders from light carriers arrived at the port of Jin-Hark. They immediately attacked the ships in the harbor. The airspeeders are mostly equipped with small missiles as large as 70mm FFAR equipped with plasma warheads. Despite its small size, one missile is enough to burn and do great damage to the warships of the Kingdom of Lauria. Each airspeeder carried 4 x 19 missiles, and therefore, with just one pass, all the ships in the harbor were badly burned and many of them were immediately sunk. The attack continued to the mainland; all military objects in Jin-Hark were attacked.

The wyvern belonging to the Kingdom of Lauria that flew and tried to attack the airspeeder couldn't do much, because it turned out that even though the airspeeder's speed decreased in carrying out attacks, its speed was still far above the wyvern's speed. The wyvern was unable to catch up with the airspeeder, and on one very surprising occasion, one wyvern was able to hit an attacking airspeeder, whereupon it swooped in from the front, allowing the wyvern to intercept. However, the airspeeder did not suffer any damage because it was protected by a shield system. After finishing attacking all the military installations, a number of airspeeders started attacking the wyverns. The airspeeders attack using their 20mm coil guns. As a result, only 10 wyverns that had dodged first were able to escape the airspeeder's attack.

After 20 minutes of carrying out the attack, smoke was seen rising high both in the Jin-Hark harbor and within the fortified city of Jin-Hark. There are no military structures or installations still standing. The attack also destroyed many vital objects around the Jin-Hark capital. There were even some fortifications in the city of Jin-Hark that were attacked, so they were destroyed, and in general, the city of Jin-Hark became open to attacks from the ground. The airspeeder then flew back towards the sea after completing the attack.

.

.

.

30 minutes later.

From the port of Jin-Hark, it could be seen on the horizon that Myto's ships were approaching. Shortly after that, a number of airspeeders began to attack again. The airspeeder is from the amphibious assault ship. But the attack was focused on an area on the coast outside the port of Jin-Hark. The attack was meant to protect the amphibious landings that would be made by the Myto Empire troops. Shortly thereafter, the ships from Myto carried out a shore bombardment using 130mm guns. Only once did the 350mm cannons from the battlecruiser fire, namely in the direction of the fortification of the city of Jin-Hark. The explosion shook the entire city. All buildings and fortifications within a radius of 100m of the point of impact of the bullet were crushed into small pieces and compacted so that if any troops passed by, they would not be bothered by the rubble. Due to the devastating effect of the 350mm gun, the 350mm gun usage was discontinued during the attack.