하나

"A bad beginning will always have a bad ending"

____________________

Adrastos was 3 years old when he was declared as the crown prince after his father, Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia has ascended to the throne.

He was loved by everyone inside or outside of the palace for his adorable face and how he had shown his intelligence at such a young age.

He is adored by many yet the missing piece on his hear will always be to experience his father's love.

___________________

6 years old

"Father! I am here!" Adrastos said running forward to hug his father but was stopped by a large hand grabbing his collar.

"How many times do I have to tell you to shut your mouth and stop calling me father, you're irritating me" Claude said glaring at his son who is about to cry either from fright or hurt.

"But you're my father" He muttered sadly

"What is it that you want?, I am busy"

"I have finished my lessons father, the tutors complimented me as usual" Adrastos said looking down wiping down the tears that was able to escape from his eyes.

"Shedding tears will only do you nothing Adrastos, as the crown prince you shouldn't show any weakness." Claude said sternly losing his grip on Adrastos collar, letting him down harshly making Adrastos flinch.

"Blessings and glory to the sun of Obelia" Felix greeted bowing not noticing the pained look on the child's face for his father's previous action, "Your majesty, Lady Diana has asked for your pressence to join her for tea"

Claude didn't say anything but gestured his son to follow him making Adrastos happy almost letting out a giggle resulting Felix to notice him

"Your highness!"

"Hi Hi Felix! How are you doing to this fine day?" He asked his sad expression before was replaced by a big smile.

"My day is fine as usual your highness thank you for asking" Felix said smiling wildly at the cute child in front of him as they chatted for a while until they reached the garden where Adrastos saw a blonde woman sitting there, smiling looking at the flowers.

"Claude it's nice that you accepted my request! My who is this child?" Diana asked looking curiously at Adrastos who went behind Felix

"Adrastos come here and introduce yourself" Claude ordered him which he did

"Greetings I am crowned prince Adrastos Nicoli de Alger Obelia" He said curtly bowing

"Adrastos this is Diana, she is my lover and I want you to treat her like your own mother" Claude introduction to Diana the only emotion Adrastos could feel was irriation and disbelief

'A future mother?!'

Although Adrastos did not have the chance to meet and be loved by his mother, this revelation could never be good to him. He wanted to feel a mother's love but the news is just absurd that he cannot even fathom what to say.

"Mother?" Adrastos asked tilting his head acting clueless

Claude nod but the next bomb that drop made him explode for no reason

"She is currently carrying your little sister , don't cause trouble"

He wanted to shout but nothing came out so he solemnly excused himself and went to his chamber.

'A little sister? Why?...'

_________________
to be continued