가족의 사랑

"when he closed his eyes,
he realized the truth
at the same time "

________________

Present  (Year 2023)

A vivid dream was all Claude could think after dreaming the same scenarios once again.

He was never the one to believe the word 'reincarnation' and yet the dreams made him doubt his beliefs. Ever since young, till now that he is a college student he dreamt the different scenarios.

A scenarios that seemingly connected with one another, he always dreamt about having children, one that he neglected and the one he adored.

Claude could only ruffle his hair in frustration as he remember the look on his child face towards him on his 'dream'.

Claude could only grumble and getting up from his bed and walking out at his room

"You look like a piece of shit like always"

"Shut up old man" Claude retorted making Anastacius irk

"I'm not that old you little shit!" Anastacius said hitting his yoinger brother on the head and soon both of them was already having their come back battle.

"I have dreamt about a different scenario last night... Same people, different settings" Anastacius said out of nowhere while Claude could only look at his brother with meaningful look.

"I don't think this is a coincidence, we have dreamt about something that feels so real..." Anastacius said muttering to himself as he turn around picking up a paper and pen.

As Anastacius immersed himself in his little investigation, Claude prepared himself and soon he was ready to go to school.

The blonde man decided to take a little walk on a park near his university, he kept his gaze everywhere trying to familiarize himself on the park when suddenly a small force hit his leg that soon follows a little cute groan.

Claude looked down seeing a brown with a blonde tip hair rubbing his head, his eyes widen as his dreams flashes through his eyes

"Adrastos..." He muttered, however, that did not escape from the young boy's hearing

"Watch it mwistah" The young boy said rubbing his reddened forehead while Claude is still on his trance, "You're wierwd, How'd you know mwy nwame?" Adrastos questioned

"Are you really Adrastos? Am I dreaming..." Claude said as tears uncontrollably roll down in his eyes

He cannot define what he's feeling, he felt happy, guilty and sorrowful seeing the young boy in front of him

The blue jeweled eyes, brown hair with blonde tip and those pinkish chubby cheeks.

He remembered it quite well, the face of his son on his dream

"Ady~ Where are ywou?" A little voice nearing them made Claude wipe the tears in his eyes as red hair flows in the air while the other young boy run towards Claude's way.

"Zargy~ I mwet mwistah" Adrastos joyously exclaimed jumping up and down pointing at Claude making the young boy 'Zargy' glare at him

'This is... Khaos?' Claude thought as the young boy went in front of Adrastos shielding the former making Adrastos skile wildly while clapping

"Ady this mwan is bwad" Khaos said making Adrastos pout

"But I dwreamt about him" Adrastos pouted he was about to add more when a voice from a far made him stand straight

"Apollyon! Where are you? Dad is here now" A familiar voice on Claude's ear shouted, a voice that seemingly irk and annoy him to the core.

"Dad!" Adrastos shouted running to where the voice came from making Claude turn towards where the young Adrastos is running from.

And seeing who the father of Adrastos is, he was more than annoyed and yet he cannot understand what he is currently feeling

"I have ice cream" Lixieng said giving little Adrastos his favorite ice cream along with Khaos

"Ice Cweam yay!" He said as he happily lick his ice cream but soon he remember the guy who he collided with turning around, he was met with air.

Adrastos tilted his head in confusion as he continued to lick his ice cream wondering where the man he met earlier is.

"Apollyon you should focus on your ice cream son, It's going to melt soon" Lixieng chuckled wiping the Ice cream on Adrastos nose.

"I wanna mweet him agwain" He muttered now focusing on his ice cream.

Meanwhile, Claude could only leave as pain struck him again, he cannot explain the feeling he have right now.

'It was all just a dream so why is he here? Why am I annoyed and hurting after seeing him?' Numerous questions overflowed his mind as he cannot stop thinking the small and cute interaction between them.

"My son in my first life is here" Uncontrollable sobs soon followed as he sat on the bench while reminiscing all the memories and scenarios he have with him

"My son is here. Thank God" He said clenching his hand real hard while sobbing with gratefulness for giving him another chance to live and also see his son on his second life.

"My son, Adrastos welcome back"

__________
End

Letting this book is so difficult 😩

Anyways, I'm still thinking about the sequel wherein it's about the Toska characters are in present day.

Should I make it or should I not?

Extra chapter

For those who are confused in present time our mc's name is Adrastos Apollyon Chen