숨겨진 엔딩 - H

"Some mistakes
takes us to the right place"

________________

"Your miseries finally had come to an end. Farewell father... Even if I were to die and given the chance to live again, I would never wish to be with you as my father again" Was what Claude last heard from his son.

Not long after he fell on the dirt and when he closes his eyes, he soon woke up from the seemingly never ending nightmare he saw.

Claude was breathing heavily looking every part of his body if he had the bruises after he realized that he only had a nightmare he took a deep breath, hand shaking while sitting on his office.

While in a daze a sudden loud noise came from outside, as soon as the door open on his office there came his son, Adrastos

"Father! I am here!" A six years old Adrastos said running forward to hug his father's leg.

Claude was relieved to see his son not knowing that tears fell immediately on hsi eyes as soon as Adrastos smile widely at him

'My son... Forgive me' is all on his thoughts

"My lesson already ended! My tutor complimented me as usual, I also learned how to use a sword prop- Why is father crying?" A naive and young Adrastos asked, stopping from his rumbling about his day.

"Nothing for you to worry about Adrastos, I'm just glad that I still have you here by my side" Claude said letting Adrastos wipe his tears as he hug his son tightly

"Remember that Dad will always love you Adrastos... Don't grow to fast my little prince" Claude muttered while still holding his son so close to him as he caressed Adrastos back

"Dad?" Adrastos could not believe what he is hearing right now, everything felt weird. From the way his father is acting right now to the way he tells him sweet words

"Yes Adrastos? My son is always so clueless, a cute little bunny" Claude teased him making Adrastos turn bright red pinching his father's cheeck with his small hands making Claude chuckle

"I'm not cute! I am grown up now!" Adrastos whined with pouty lips , Claude just smile in return as he ruffled his son's hair

"But you will always be my cute bunny" Claude teased Adrastos still not letting his son go meanwhile Felix was outside looking at the scene in front of him with soft and gleeful eyes

"You finally let down all your walls and completely love your son. I'm happy for you Claude" Felix mumble chuckling at the chaotic duo in front of him. Leaving them and letting the two have their bond.

___________

"Adrastos come out!" Claude shouted as he begin to look around the dumortierite ground while Adrastos was giggling behind a bush .

They're currently playing hide and seek, after their audience along with the nobles the father and son duo decided to stay and play on the garden.

Claude silently went to the moving bush, he sneakily went behind it and surprise his son who jolt

"I finally found you!" He said carrying his son and tickling Adrastos.

"Father stop! It tickles" Adrastos protested between his laugh not long enough Claude stopped helping his son stand up .

The maids and knights passing by could only chuckle and smile at the two, they were so happy that Claude and their Crown prince are finally having their bond together.

_____________

"There is no way I would let you date my son. What makes you think you're deserving to have my son?" Claude growled while glaring at the nervous Khaos.

Adrastos along with Athanasia and Lucas giggled at the scared cat while standing in front of the dragon.

"Even if you don't agree, I will marry Adrastos without your notice so that you can't separate us!" Khaos shouted bravely, the room was dead silent and noticing the slowly raising hand of Adrastos father, Khaos gulp ready to run.

"Oh so you're going to take my son away from me? Like hell I will let you!" Claude said throwing a flip flops deadshot on Khaos forehead making the three idiots laugh

The day ended with Khaos getting chased and slap in the butt by a glip flops by the hands of Claude while Adrastos laughing at their chaotic display

"You will never take my son away from me!"

__________

The day had finally come, Adrastos  was being crowned in front of a crowd of spectators. The ceremony was filled with pomp and circumstance, Adrastos was anointed with holy oil and declared the sovereign leader of his land.

As the crown was placed on his head, he was filled with a sense of both pride and responsibility, knowing that the fate of his people now lay in his hands.

" Around of applause to the new sovereign of Obelia Empire, his majesty, Adrastos Nicoli de Alger Obelia"

A loud cheer came from the audience as Adrastos look at his father with pride and a big sweet smile.

"Dad!" He said going to Claude's place as the latter look at his son with pride. Reminiscing when Adrastos was still but a child as he carry him with great care.

"I'm proud to have you as my son, Adrastoss. Congratulations" He said hugging his son tightly not knowing what fate will bring them.

However, Claude is more than ready to look for the future, for him and for his children. He will bring his love and care to his beloved people.

_____________
Hidden Ending

This is most likely the alternative and hidden ending of Toska.

More special chapters to come, so sorry if only Claude and Adrastos was mentioned, the ending focus more on them lol byez