사십 오 - Final

"This house never feels like home.
It deserves to burn"

__________________

Shock was an understatement after the Obelian people learned the new found information.

Claude felt like his world was crumbling down as he look at his son. When did all of this start?

When did this misfortune start?

Claude grimace at the numbing thought, of course he knew how did this thing happen. He knew it, he knew it too well that this was his fault to begin with.

"Will this never happen if I learned how to raise you with love and care, Nicoli?" He thought gripping his hair as chaos began to surround him.

The clash of metal against metal filled the air as both Khaos and Kyrell battle with the knights. Blood and viscera stained the ground beneath their feet, making it hard for the the knights to gain their footing and attack the duo.

The screams of the dying intermingled with the clash of steel, creating a deafening cacophony of sound. Swords, spears, and arrows flew through the air, and men in armor fell like dolls as they were struck down. The carnage continued for hours, leaving nothing but destruction in its wake.

Adrastos laughed hysterically as he controls the Obelian knights whose begging him for mercy while killing their comrades.

The sounds of battle filled the air as the knights charged into battle trying their best to survive and withstand Adrastos control.

The clash of swords, and mana, and the cries of the wounded all blended together to create a surreal atmosphere. The soldiers fought with determination, desperate to win the day and come out alive.

The air was thick with smoke and the smell of death. The dead bodies of  enemies  were scattered around the field, most barely recognizable as humans.

Athanasia could not hold her surrounding, pain and anger rises to her as she saw how Adrastos inhumane and brutal he is as he look at the sea of bloodied bodies with satisfaction

She doesn't want to butt in, however, just the sight of her people dying trying to win the battle ache her heart deeply. She stood up marching towards her brother's back.

With sword in hand she ran behind his brother as the shiny sword was turned into red with Adrastos' blood.

"Stop being a child Adrastos!" Athanasia shouted with full of rage digging the sword deeper on Adrastos' stomach

Adrastos laughed in return as he hold the tip of the sword, breaking it at the same time pushing Athanasia out of his way

"Adrastos? Have you come to your senses that you don't belong here? Fake Athanasia?" Adrastos exclaimed, Athanasia's rage turned into shocked making Adrastos laugh.

"Cat got your tongue? How can you stop me Athanasia, or should I say Seohyun?"

With the utter of her former name, Athanasia stilled, shaking as Adrastos smirked at her

"Surprised? I wonder did father know that you are a fake?" Adrastos asked walking slowly towards Athanasia as the latter backed away until she lost her balance.

"Admit it, you don't want to be in here right?"

"I- I don't know what y-you're talking about" Athanasia stammered as she hear Lucas calling her name from a far

"Hm... Your prince charming is coming here, not like I'd let him come near us. So tell me you want me to get you back to your old life?"

Athanasia could look at her brother in horror, why would she go back to the pathetic life she had when she finally found her happy life in this life