십팔

"One experience the greatest pain that anyone can have,
Abandonment and Abuse"

_________________________________________

"You sure do work fast" Adrastos complimented Khaos

"Of course if its your wishes and command i will finish it like a lightning your highness" Khaos said smugly

"What is their response?"

"They are overjoyed that you want to have time with them and they're looking forward to finally meet you in person"Khaos replied leaning against the wall and only recievinga hum from the prince

"When are you planning to visit them your highness?"

"As soon as possible. I want to leave this dusgusting place for a while"

"Even if you just got home? And wouldn't you want to spend more time with your people?"

"I haven't seen nor talk with my other family yet and i want to have this chance to get to know more, I spent most of my time here anyway" Adrastos retorted glaring at the amused Khaos

"If you say so, just tell me when and I'll gladly inform the Chen family" Khaos said while leaning to the wall as Adrastos just hum

______________________

" I wish to visit the Zixuan Empire your majesty" was what Adrastos said after going infront of his father who looked at him coldly.

" You just arrived and yet you want to go away again, are you really going to neglect your responsibilities for this nonsense reason Adrastos?"

" I have been away to fight in a war by your order your majesty. I was punished and forced to go on a war at such a young age to be 'disciplined' by simple misbehavior , a simple visit to my mother's fatherland would never be bad, this would be a great opportunity for Princess Athanasia to do her part and see if she is fit for the crown.'' Adrastos explain to his now frowning father, '' I have never neglected my job your majesty"

Claude knows that he could never stop his son that is why he just agreed to him and dismissed Adrastos making him sparkles and smiles widely.

" I thank you your majesty for granting my request to visit my relatives" Adrastos said before leaving the throne room.

Claude could feel the nagging feeling after seeing Adrastos leaving, its as if he was left alone in darkness while reaching the retreating form of his son. Now that he think deeply, seeing how his son who have been staying by his side despite all of the abuse and harsh word Adrastos experienced left and distant himself from him it feel so, indescribably painful.

The emperor could not help but shake his heads but all he could not help but be reminded of what he had saw during the Commander's report regarding to the war

"Your report?"

" Your majesty, we have successfully ended the war earlier than what we have calculated. It was to be expected to be longer but because of the sudden ambushed from the enemy we did not much of a choice but to finally attack them heads on. The Cark Unit was attacked during their way to the village and we do not have any physician to aid us that is why the crown prince ordered knights to find a medic or someone who knows first aid and fortunately enough we have found someone who is a herbalist that is why we only received severe injury." Commander Montgomery reported while sweat dropping, he did not dare to utter a single word to what happened next as per the crown prince's order.