삼십 삼

"Amaranthine"

_________________

Everyone was shocked to what Adrastos did and after a few seconds to process what occured, Claude knelt down not believing the sight before him

His son's dead body in front of him, all he could think was his regret of mistreating his one and only son. He deeply regrets not making time with Adrastos, he regrets not having a bonding with him and most of all he blames himself for not showing his love on him.

He admit to himself he went too hard on raising and shaping Adrastos into the perfect ruler he want him to be, he made him have those trauma and emotions he bottled up.

Claude didn't notice but tears atarted to fall on his eyes as the people's frantic voice became silent in his ears. His vision is blurry and he can only see his son's lifeless body before him.

He slowly stood up with Felix help as they slowly strode towards his dead son but before they could really go near the body it suddenly glowed as it turned into many pieces and was blown away leaving no trace of body but only blood

The emperor could not help but look at the side where the Archon was standing also stunned by what Adrastos did. Claude grab Liexieng's robe with a look of anger

"Where did you put my son!"

"What nonsense are you on about? I am an archon for decades but i have never seen a dead body also leave along with the soul" Liexieng said which made Claude hold the archon harder

"Bring my son back!"

"I am the God of Contract and a ruler of my empire! Bringing back the dead was beyond my control your majesty." Liexieng said strenly leaving them as they mourn of the passing of the crown prince.

______

Few days have past and even without the physical body of their crown prince the empire still held a proper burial of their dear crown prince.

All of the people was clearly saddened by his passing and depress by this sudden news. Many cried as they offered him prayers and flowers

Claude was also there downcast and grief was visible to his expression with Athanasia beside him. The most people who was hurt was the people serving Adrastos.

Kyrell was there but no emotion was seen in him as he suddenly left not looking back anymore as soon no one can see him his tears fell as he recall all the memories he had with Adrastos.

Meanwhile Khaos and Liexieng left the empire while they are having a burial on Adrastos, no expression leaving the empire.

As soon as they arrived at the empire Adrastos family was also like them, there is no downcast expression and depress expression on them as they greet the two with a bow.

The archon and Khaos immediately went to the sky palace as both of them smile walking leisurely as they are headed to a secret place.

Once the door was opened, they are greeted by a figure going up after submerging in a pool surrounding with flowers.

Khaos offered him a robe making the figure smirk at him

Liexieng cut their moments off while smiling softly at him

"How is the feeling of finally being an immortal now my son, Adrastos"

Adrastos could only smirk as his eyes glows

"Magnificent, utterly perfection.This feeling"

__________________
to be continued

yea he alive