𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

not my video, but this is so nostalgic for me <3

ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɪɴ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ꜰᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ -

Wait, that's the wrong story, though I suppose it isn't too inaccurate. Our story does not start in the world, as you or I might expect, but in the stars above. Not in a galaxy far away, however. Let us start this story anew, shall we?

𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔘𝔭𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 . . .

there was a young child called Y/N. She was not of Earth, like you or me, in fact, she lived in another world entirely, but I can tell you that it is not quite what you think. The Kingdom of Luna was not a world so much as it was simply a place, born of dreams and wishes, and home to the most powerful magical being ever to have existed. 

The Man in the Moon. 

In the simplest of terms, Y/N was his sole child and heir, though, to the citizens of Luna, she was so much more. She was the pride and joy of Luna, and always spread love and laughter wherever they went, showering their subjects with every ounce of starlight that they could summon. 

But peace among the stars was not to last. Slowly, darkness started to creep into the land of Luna, spiralling like a tornado from the world below. For you see, in the world below the heavens, where mortals walked the grassy earth and skipped across magical beaches, evil lurked in every corner. And through the portals that led to the kingdom of Luna, the evil threatened the balance of peace in the heavens, threatening to destroy the kingdom and all that it protected.

So the Man in the Moon hatched a plan. His daughter, Princess Y/N of the stars, would become the guardian of the mortal worlds on the morn of her eighteenth birthday. She would be tasked with subduing the evil of the mortal world and preventing it from reaching the stars above.

And so, when the moon rose over the kingdom on the girl's eighteenth birthday, Y/N received both her crown and her task. Her father told her that she was to descend to the first mortal kingdom the following day to defeat the evil brewing. She eagerly accepted her task.

But her father had some rules for her and some words of wisdom that she would find helpful during her travels. 

First, he gave her a magical amulet that would glow whenever there was danger lurking. It would serve as a warning for her, provided she always kept the amulet with her. And the second thing he gave her, was a small crystal. A crystal that would allow her to transport herself through time and space, from her home in the night sky to the worlds below and back again. 

And as Princess Y/N stood at the gate of her kingdom, ready to leave for the mortal world, her father gave her the rules. 

1. She must not break the crystal before the evil has been defeated, as a crystal will only transport her to a specific time and place once. Once the crystal was broken, she would never be able to return. The only exception to this rule was if she was in grave danger and faced death. Only then would she be able to return home to the safety of Luna. 

2. She must not reveal the truth of who she was. Her name may be given, but she must not tell the mortals that she comes from the Kingdom of Luna, lest they be consumed with the desire to know more about the secretive kingdom of the skies above. 

3. She must not fall in love.