𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔘𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔶 [𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 3]

☆.。.:* 𝑅𝑒𝓈𝒸𝓊𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒴/𝒩 *:.。.☆

"MALEFICENT! LET ME GO!" Y/N wrenched on the chains around her wrists. The chains clinked against each other tauntingly as they restrained the woman, holding her against the cold stone wall behind her. Blood was starting to break through the skin of her wrists, scabbing around the edges. Sweat pooled on her forehead and was starting to trickle down the sides of her face as she strained on the shackles. "MALEFICENT!" Y/N yanked on the chains once more before allowing her body to go slack. She had been trying to break free of the chains for the better part of an hour and had made no progress. Magic wouldn't help her here. Not that she had learned the unlocking charm. But it wouldn't have done any good if she had known. Maleficent had been able to feel her magic and had enchanted the chains.

A sudden gust of wind swept through the cell and Y/N shivered as she dropped to the floor, the fight slowly bleeding out of her.

"What is it, sweet one?"

Y/N lifted her gaze from the cold stone floor beneath her knees and glared at the fairy. "Let me go."

"And why should I do that," Maleficent purred. He waved his hand and Y/N felt an invisible force pulling her up from the ground so she now stood before him. Still, even at her full height, and floating an inch off the ground, Maleficent still towered over her. He gently stroked her chin with his finger, his perfectly manicured nail sliding over her skin. "Why should I let such a precious little one go, when I could have you all to myself?"

He took another step closer and Y/N inhaled sharply when she felt his nose brushing against hers. She could feel his breath on her lips and her heart stuttered a bit. Y/n couldn't bring herself to say anything. It was as if Maleficent had cast a spell on her, gently lulling her into a hazy state, where all she could think of was the pressure of his warm hand on her chin and the way his breath caressed her lips ever so gently. Her eyes started to flutter shut. Her mind was all muddled.

"Y/N," Maleficent cooed, the back of his fingers gently trailing over her cheek. "Would you stay here with me? Would you be my queen?" He smirked when he saw her almost drunken state and pulled her closer so that their lips were so close he could feel the ghostly caress of her lips on his. "Would you stay by my side? Would you forget the prince?"

"Maleficent" Y/N whispered as a wave of comfort engulfed her limbs. It felt as if she had lost all feeling in her arms as they fell against her sides, and if it hadn't been for the magic holding her up, she was sure that she would have fallen right then and there. She felt like she was melting as the fairy gently caressed her form, holding her tightly but gently.

Maleficent smirked and with a wave of his hand, the shackles on Y/N's body fell away. He wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her body against his. "Is this better," he purred. He ran his thumb over the wounds on Y/N's wrist and the blood disappeared instantly. "Wouldn't you rather stay with me instead of worrying about some prince?"

Y/N tried to regain some sensible thought. "Maleficent, we..." she paused, slowly bringing her hands up to Maleficent's chest. "Mal, we can't..." Her eyes fluttered shut and she pushed herself away from the fairy, stumbling a bit. "We can't do this." But her hands were still closed around the fabric of his torso. She didn't want him to go. She forced herself to release the fairy and sunk onto the wooden bench, her head falling into her hands.

"What do you mean, we can't," Maleficent asked with a frown. His confusion slowly morphed into anger as he remembered Briar. "It's that boy from the woods, isn't it? He's the reason -"