𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 [𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 5]

☆.。.:* 𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝑜 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒩𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 *:.。.☆

The Lost Boys dropped down from the ceiling, hanging upside down by their knees and swinging back and forth like willow branches. Y/N rolled her eyes at their mischievousness and sat down on the edge of the bed. The youngest of the lost boys, Toodles, was still a little unsteady and swung a little more than the other boys, hardly able to hang on.

Jane noticed as well and rushed over to him. "Oh, careful! You're going to fall!" Toodles fell onto Jane and she stumbled backwards, landing in one of the open chests that the boys had forgotten to close.

"Sound off!"

"Slightly!"

"Nibbs!"

"The Twins!"

Cubby slipped as he tried to flip down like the rest of the boys had and ended up landing on his stomach. "Ow!" Y/N winced in sympathy for the young boy. "Cubby."

"And that's Toodles," Slightly said as they all pointed to the little skunk, who was sitting on the Viking helmet that had somehow ended up on Jane's head. At the sound of his name, Toodles scampered down from Jane's head and rushed over to the boys just in time for them all to spit into their hands and clap them together. Y/N rolled her eyes and got to her feet to go and help Jane out of the chest.

"You okay," she asked, brushing the girl off.

"Uh-huh. I suppose so."

"Boys, this is Jane," Peter said, suddenly appearing next to the girls. "She's gonna stay here and be our new mother and tell us stories."

"What do you mean -" Before Jane could get another word out she was swarmed by the boys, each one clamouring for a story as they hopped around her.

"Actually," Jane muttered, holding Toodles out in front of her, "I'm afraid I'm not very good at telling stories."

"Ah, that's okay, we're not very good at listening to stories." Nibs shot one of his arrows at a bucket that was hanging from a peg on the ceiling, causing it to fall onto Cubby's head. A second later, the twins rushed over and one of them jumped onto Cubby, making him groan in pain once again.

Y/N rolled her eyes and jumped over to where Peter was sitting on his throne. If you could even call it a chair, let alone a throne. She sat down beside him and smiled as she watched the chaos of the boys rushing everywhere at once. She had gotten rather used to the chaos after years of living in Neverland, and though it had been a little overwhelming for the first little while, she found it sort of endearing now. It was refreshing to see mortal children simply enjoying their everyday adventures. She hadn't interacted with many mortal children during her time in the mortal world.

"I know. Let's play a game instead," Nibs suggested.

"Red rover! Red rover!" The twins always wanted to play Red Rover.

"Nah," Slightly groaned, "something else."

"Let's play the 'no more hitting Cubby on the head' game." Cubby put the bucket on his head for protection. Unfortunately for him, Nibs decided to smash it down, breaking the bottom right off the bucket.

"How about a treasure hunt," Y/N suggested, grabbing an apple from a nearby basket of fruit and taking a huge bite out of the crispy flesh.

"Good idea!"

"Yeah! A treasure hunt!"

Peter snickered and leaned back in his chair, pushing his cap down over his eyes. "Ha. We hid it really well this time. You guys will never find it!"