𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔚𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡 [𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 1]

A/N: For this one, I will be using the live-action version of the movie, as I feel like there is more plot to it and I think it will also fit better with the story that I am writing. [I can make an animated version if people would prefer, however, so please write your comments below!]

☆.。.:* ⚔ *:.。.☆

Y/N stared at Elliot's figure in the surface of her orb, her chin resting on her arms as they acted as a barrier between the hard surface of the desk and her chin. He wasn't doing anything extremely interesting and was instead just reading by the fireplace in the castle. Henry was with him, though the prince was engaged in a chess match with his father, and seemed to be winning. But Y/N cared more about Elliot at the moment. 

Each day, she had checked in using the orb and had watched as some days he cried into his pillow, hugging it close to his chest, and other days, he laughed happily as he prepared for yet another royal party. Today was one of the days when he didn't seem to be crying, nor did he seem to be entirely happy. Every little while, he would glance out at the window at the kingdom beyond, whisper a few words, and then turn back to his book.

Y/N sighed and gently caressed the orb, imagining that Elliot could feel her skin on his cheek. "I'm sorry, Elliot," she whispered. 

There was a knock on her door and Y/N got to her feet, leaving the orb on her desk. She pulled open her door and was surprised to see her father standing on the other side of the door.

"It's time," he said, giving her a small smile. He held his hand out for her.

Y/N frowned and looked down at her royal Luna garb. "Shouldn't I change for?"

"This time, you will be able to keep your true appearance," her father said. "You shall be going to a place of madness and wonder, and I doubt anyone would look twice at a girl with stars for skin and moonlight for hair."

Y/N instinctively reached up to her tresses and felt the shimmering moonlight curl around her hand as she guided it into a loose bun. Unlike her mortal hair, this hair didn't require any ribbons to be held up in one updo or another. All Y/N had to do was run her hand through her hair, and whatever look she desired would be the result. For this trip, she decided on a simple loose bun that sat atop her head, though a few curls hung free, framing her cheeks and temples.

She took her father's hand, and he brought her to the portal. Only Nova was waiting there this time, and Y/N smiled at the girl. 

"Off on another adventure, Your Highness," Nova asked, curtsying to Y/N. Nova only ever called Y/N Your Highness when her father was around. 

Y/N nodded. 

Nova handed her a Lunar cloak. "Take this in case it gets cold."

Y/N smiled and took the cloak. "I'll see you soon."

Nova bowed once more. "Goodbye, Your Highness. See you soon."

☆.。.:* 𝒜 𝑅𝒶𝒷𝒷𝒾𝓉, 𝒜 𝑀𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒, 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝒟𝑜𝒹𝑜 *:.。.☆

Alex was lost. Completely and utterly lost. He found it odd that he felt lost in such a small room, with its checkered tiles and circle walls, and yet, he still felt lost. Was it impossible to be lost in a place with seemingly no exit? He quickly decided that it could be, as here he was, feeling lost, in such a strange place. So yes, it was possible.

He got to his feet and looked around. The last thing he could remember was running away after Harriett's proposal, and falling down a strangely long hole that was filled with impossible things. Like a piano and a bed. He couldn't recall ever hearing about someone finding a bed and a piano in a hole in the ground before. But this room he was in now, seemed utterly ordinary. Besides the roundness of it all. Had he ever been in a round room? He couldn't remember, but he didn't think so.