𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 [𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 3]

☆.。.:* 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝐻𝑜𝑜𝓀'𝓈 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃 *:.。.☆

"Y/N," Westin said, jumping a bit when he felt the bed suddenly dip behind him. He had been expecting to see his brothers, one of the lost boys, or even Peter himself, but to his surprise, it was Y/N who had fallen from one of the entrances, looking rather bedraggled as she pushed herself up. He quickly turned away from his moping and helped the girl to the edge of the bed. Then, he pulled her hair out of her face and started to gently brush his fingers through it, easing out the knots and tangles that had managed to tie up her hair in all sorts of ways. "I wasn't expecting to see you tonight. You disappeared so quickly after we rescued Tiger Lily."

Y/N smiled and let out a huff of air, aimed at one of the loose strands that was still hanging between her eyes. "Seems I was needed elsewhere," she said, flipping the strand out of her face when it refused to listen to her. "Hook is cooking up some plan concerning Tinker Bell. I think he's going to try and trick her into revealing where Pan's hideout is." The young girl looked around the hideout and frowned. "So this is it?"

"Seems like," Westin said with a sigh, sitting down beside Y/N.

The two were silent for a moment as they sat on the large bed, one staring at the slippers on his feet, the other staring up at the roof of the hideout as she wondered what it would be like to live in an old tree stump. She wasn't quite sure that she would like it.

"What's it like living in London," she asked, flopping back onto the bed and folding her hands behind her head.

Westin turned from his slippers to the girl lying beside him and smiled at her. He decided to join her and lay down on the bed. "Well, I'm not quite sure how to describe it. I've only ever lived in London."

"What's it like compared to Neverland," Y/N asked. She couldn't exactly tell Westin about all the other places she had travelled to.

"It's much less green," Westin said with a sigh. "And much less fun. Everyone is concerned about growing up."

At his saddened tone, Y/N glanced over at the boy with a frown on her face. "You don't want to grow up?"

Westin shook his head. "No. If I had my way, I would stay a child forever."

"Really? Why?"

Westin sighed. "My father... my father works in a large company. He's a good father but I hear him complaining about his work nearly every night. I... I don't want that. I want a job that I'll love, but it seems as though I'll never have that. I'm expected to follow him and join the same company once I am old enough, and I only have a few more years before that."

"What would you do with your life if you could do whatever you wanted?"

For a moment, Westin said nothing. "I'm not sure. I've never really given that much thought. Maybe I would learn to be a doctor." He laughed. "Or maybe I would be a writer."

"What stories would you tell," Y/N asked, turning her gaze away from the roof of the hideout.

"I'm not sure. I've only ever told Peter Pan stories."

"Why don't you tell me a story," Y/N asked, propping herself up on her elbow. "I've never been told a story."

"Never?"

Y/N shook her head. "My father was too busy to tell me stories."

"What about your mother?"

Y/N bit her lip. "She passed on shortly after I was born. I hardly remember her." She flopped down again. "I remember a feeling more than I remember her."