5 - Group

As soon as the car drives off, Enid says something. "Do you wanna see what we do after school?" As she is smiling at her.

"Sure." Wednesday answers. "Can i show you too?" Tyler joins the conversation, hoping he can spend some time with Enid and Wednesday.

They just nod in agreement, "We will create a great group!" Tyler says. Enid shows Wednesday a few options and as soon as she says fencing, Wednesday knows shes gonna do it.

They walk in, already prepared for fencing, Wednesday catches the eye of a strange woman, more like known as Bianca the queen bee and the queen of fencing in Nevermore.

Wednesday gives her a sign of inviting her to a battle, Bianca is very sure shes going to win. The swords begin clacking, everyone is staring at them, mostly at Wednesday, her fencing uniform is black, which makes it look emo.

In the end, Wednesday accidentally wins because Bianca slipped. The crowd was on Biancas side so its silent, expect for 2 people.. Enid and Tyler are shouting with happiness! "Yaay! Hooray Wednesday! Great job!" Everyone gives them a death stare.

They slowly go silent, becoming the fencing teams enemy. Wednesday shakes Biancas hand and then walks over to her friends.

"That was... great" Enid whishpers to Wednesday. "I know." Wednesday responds.
"We should get changed.. i think we are their main target right now.." Tyler quietly says. And the girls nod.

As soon as they finally walk out, Enid again starts to bring up ideas what to do. Nothing more catches the eye of Wednesday so she just suggest to go back to their dorms.

Tyler waves to them, as he leaves to another dorm. Wednesday sits on her bed, as she opens her laptop that Enid gave her as a roomie gift. She is typing something long.. 'Am i gay quiz'

Enid goes to peek over her shoulder but Wednesday closes the laptop quickly.
"Woah, are you hiding something from me?" Enid says it in a teasing tone. "Nothing that you should care about. Go away" Wednesday says to her while being serious.

"No need to be so bitchy about it." Enid looks at her, quickly regretting what she said. "Bitchy? You are the one who is so drooling over to see everything i do, you are so obsessed with me and for what." Wednesday stands up as she walks over to her, they both meet at the middle of the room, in their half.

"And so what? We are friends we shouldn't keep secrets from each other!" Enid is actually mad at Wednesday for the first time. "Enid. If you can't respect my privacy, then we shouldn't be friends." Wednesday makes the point loud. And she leaves the dorm with thing.

Enid is standing there, chuckling nervously. Was she really maybe too curious? Or is Wednesday overreacting?

As soon as Wednesday walks out the dorm. She goes to sit on a bench, and places thing next to her, while shes looking down at the floor. "Thing, i'm such a idiot. Why am I overreacting so much! Shes a friend and, i let my emotions control me again like when i firstly cried! What kind of a sick creature am i?!." Wednesday starts to struggle with saying things.

" Wednesday starts to struggle with saying things