80 - A

It was the 13th of January, Friday. Just when all of the students classes have finished, and everyone was heading to their after-school activities. Everyone except Wednesday, she instead headed straight to the town, and Thing went with her.

Something annoyed her, something was bothering her, a recent thought that was stuck in her head since the very last fight. But oh, she didn't want to tell anyone, because she was afraid, that everything is gonna take a turn to the worse, like the last time. Who knew Wednesday Addams was such a prune to worrying..

But she had a way of how to deal with worrying, and that is to get the answers she is seeking for. Oh and the thought is? Well, it's that Tyler might have escaped, which seems pretty true so far. He couldn't have been defeated so easily, could he?

Wednesday wants to finally end him, without telling anyone, leaving nothing that could have been left of Tyler, just like if he had disappeared. She didn't want to put anyone in danger, so that's why she is doing all of this herself.

But, who knows if it's going to end up in a good way..

Wednesday has arrived in the town, everything seems normal so far. She takes a small walk, looking around, the weather is pretty chilly, but she doesn't mind it. The only task is to find Tyler.

She walks to the police station, even tho she won't find Tyler there, it's too easy to escape for a psychopath like him. She instead asks for information about the location where Tyler should be located. Even tho Wednesday played a huge role into Tyler finally getting captured, the sheriff refuses to give her that information.

So how will she find out where Tyler is hiding?