72 - We

TW : Gore

Wednesday and Enid step into the abandoned building with bravery, they look around and decide to not split up for the good.

"Alright.. seems like the top is clear" Wednesday whispers, she then turns her head to look at the stairs that lead to the basement. Enid looks at Wednesday and nods her head. "Let's go." She whispers to Wednesday.

The girls quietly and carefully step down the stairs, and open the basement door and barge in.

They see Tyler being recovered and Ms.Thornhill standing in front of him. Both the girls and Tyler with Thornhill stare at each other in madness and shock for a few seconds, until Ms.Thornhill shouts at them. "How the hell did you know we were here?!"

Wednesday stares at her coldly. "It was obvious." She says. They all face each other and Wednesday slowly pulls her knife from her backpack and Enid pulls her claws out.

"Let's finish this, once and for all." Ms.Thornhill whispers to herself with a smirk as she looks at Tyler, they both run out to the forest. "Seems like they've had a plan.." Wednesday whispers as she runs outside with Enid.

They stop as they see Tyler in front of them, staring at them angrily. Enid hisses as she looks at him and is ready to slice his head off anytime. Tyler's eyes begin to become bigger and bigger as he groans and shouts as he transforms into the hyde.

Wednesday throws the knife straight into his eye which leaves him to scream in pain as he struggles to get the little knife out of his eye. Meanwhile he is busy doing that Enid drops her backpack away and transforms into her werewolf form as she howls and growls right after.

Right when the hyde finally gets the knife out of his eye, Enid jumps on his back and begins to brutally slice through his skin.

Meanwhile Enid and Tyler are fighting, Wednesday gets kicked in the back of the knees by Ms.Thornhill. She keeps her balance and doesn't fall down to the ground, luckily. She turns around and madly looks into Ms.Thornhill's eyes. She then grabs her head by her hair and punches her right into her nose.

Thornhill groans in pain, but she doesn't give up and is about to punch Wednesday into the face too, but Wednesday dodges with a quick kick heading for Ms.Thornhill's stomach, which finally leaves Ms.Thornhill on the floor.

Wednesday then kicks Thornhill's face until she is left bleeding out and her skull being visible. She then looks over to see how badly the hyde and Enid has been injured, she quickly spots a gun in Ms.Thornhill's pocket and grabs it, and aims straight for the hyde, but she misses and the bullet accidentally hits Enid.

"Oh, fuck." She whispers to herself.