75 - The

Wednesday immediately gets lost in her thoughts what could have happened to Thing. She hasn't seem him since the fight.

"Thing..." Wednesday says. "Do you think Tyler took him..?" Enid asks. "No. Tyler was too weak already. He would have transformed back no time, leaving Thing get away." Wednesday explains.

Enid sighs. "Well, maybe Thing followed him? To help you?" She says. Wednesday nods her head. "He would do that, to prove that he is way more than I thought." Wednesday says as she begins to think what would Thing do when he found Tyler.

"Aren't you worried about him?" Enid asks as she looks into Wednesday's eyes. "I am, but Thing is stronger than Tyler's tired fainted body." Wednesday explains as she then looks to the ground.

"He will come back." Wednesday says to herself. "Tyler or Thing..?" Enid asks Wednesday with a chuckle. "Who knows, if Thing will finish Tyler off then I guess it's settled." Wednesday says.

"You need to rest now Enid." Wednesday suggests. Enid connects her hand with Wednesday's. "But what if Tyler will come back and fight you again? I won't be able to help you." Enid asks worriedly.

"Enid, I can handle it. I am strong enough to defeat Tyler on my own with a good strategy." Wednesday says as she leans closer to Enid's face and kisses her lips. "Rest, darling." She says.

Of course Enid still had some doubts about Wednesday defeating Tyler on her own but, what can she do? She is now injured and isn't even capable of transforming and going into a fight this soon. So she just decided to trust Wednesday and rest.

Wednesday walked out of the room, principal Weems smiled at her and asked her if she wanted to help go clean Nevermore after all the panic and chaos that has happened there.

Wednesday believed that she needed to be ready to react to any thing that happens and focus on finding Thing but, on the other side she also wanted to help Nevermore students get back again. Not because she likes them, but some of them would be a great help for a maybe incoming fight with the hyde again, as he hasn't been found yet.

HI SISTERS
Sorry for not uploading for like.. 2 days now. I have been just tired and didn't have any motivation.

Hope your new year is going well tho!