50 - With

'Aren't you supposed to be help me Goody?' Wednesday huffs.

'Yeah, but i don't want to" Goody says with a chuckle. 'GOODY WHAT THE FUCK.' Wednesday sighs.

Wednesday stands up and goes downstairs for some water. When she comes back she notices that she got a text.

"Hey, this is Ajax lol, can u give me Enid's number?"

Wednesday places her water away as she picks up her phone and lays in her bed.

"Why do you want her number. Wednesday"

"Ah, uh... I just want to know her better.. yk"

"Kill yourself. Wednesday"

Wednesday leaves the messages and clicks on google. "Is my girlfriend lesbian" She looks up.

Her search history is full of : "Spiders" "How to kill your ancestor." "Do i hate men quiz" "XXL knife shopping."

She puts her phone away and rests her eyes. She suddenly gets another text, she aggressively grabs her phone until she notices it's from Enid. Her eyes lighten up immediately and she smiles lightly.

"HEY WILLA! IM FINALLY BACK AND I MISS YOU SO MUCH LMFAOO, ANYTHING HAPPENED W YOU?"

"Hi. Miss you too. Yes. Ajax is crushing on you. Wednesday ."

"LMAOOO WHAT. HAVENT I MADE IT OBVIOUS THAT I LIKE YOU? LITERALLY WE KISSED EACH OTHER AT THE RAVEN IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ARE THEY BLIND OR WHAT"

"I guess so. Wednesday."

"MANN ANYWAYS I LITERALLY FEEL SO NAUSEOUS RIGHT NOW AND SO WORRIED ABOUT THE FUTURE LIKE WHYYY LMFAO"

"Oh. Uh. I don't know why are u getting that weird feeling. I have to go now. Bye. Wednesday."

Wednesday immediately places her phone away from her. 'Goody, is this connected with anything going on between us right now.'

'Took you long enough.' Goody says with a small giggle.
Wednesday's face expression turns into a frown. 'I can't just sit here, it's time to investigate and find the answer.' Wednesday thinks to herself.

'Yeah.. just don't be surprised by the outcome' Goody says with a sigh.