51 - Wednesday

Wednesday quickly walks out of the house and goes to grab her bike, Thing then suddenly crawls on her arm. "This road is gonna be not so smooth to hold on tightly." Wednesday says to Thing.

She rides the bike for a long amount of time until they reach a fancy looking house. She quickly gets off the bike and walks over to the house. She takes a deep breath and knocks on the door.

Enid opens, she is dressed in a bright pink hoodie and some classic jeans. "Wednesday?? How did u find my house—" She looks at Wednesday curiously.

"I tracked your IP address, but that isn't the point." Wednesday says. Enid looks at her weirdly but then sighs. "Come in" She says.

Wednesday sits on the couch as her leg shakes, Enid brings her a cup of fresh tea and she sits next to her.

"So, what brings you here?" Enid asks her. "These visions, they are leading to something Enid! This cannot be a coincidence anymore.. Something, something is gonna happen to you!" Wednesday rambles.

Enid looks at her curiously. "I... i recently got a nightmare about.. a man dressed in black approaching me and then i just.. woke up, terrified." Enid says as her voice shakes.

Wednesday's eyes widen. "Oh my god oh my god, I also saw a man dressed in black in my visions... and that explains the painful howl! The lines are connecting Enid! I.. I cannot let anything happen to you..!" Wednesday says.

'I tried to warn you, Wednesday.' Goody says in Wednesday's mind.

'You, you did nothing but make this! Now my girlfriend may die and you are the cause of this Goody!' Wednesday zones out as shes communicating with Goody.

'Don't beg me to help you when you need it the most..' Goody says as her voice slowly fades.

"Wednesday, are you here? Earth to Wednesdayy!" Enid says as she sighs.

Wednesday immediately snaps out of it. "Y-yeah sorry." She says. 'What did she mean by that...' Wednesday thinks to herself.

"We.. we must figure out who that man is!" Wednesday says ambitiously. Enid nods nervously.

Authors note
Y'all.... Prepare!🖤