18 - Miss

"We will come up with a plan..."

As soon as Enid enters Tylers room she goes to sit on his bed as she wipes her tears.

"Look, she is gonna have to come back, she left many things in her dorm?" Tyler says to Enid. Enid looks at the ground at then she notices Thing, doing gestures to get her attention. "Thing!" Enid says with hope.

"Tyler! Wednesday is going to have to come back for Thing!!" Enid says as she smiles. "I'll have a chance to get things between us good again!" Enid says confidently

Tyler just smiles, "That's a great thing isn't it." Enid looks over at him. "Not to really care but... how have you been in the past few days.?" Enid asks him

"Well.. pretty empty you know, i didn't have someone to much communicate with and.. when i saw you and Wednesday i was just happy that you two were getting together and.. being happy.." Tyler rambles on.

Enid hugs him. "Hey, you know that.. we will always be your friend, and.. i'm so sorry for everything.. now i realise that we have ignored you so much.." She says.

Tyler smiles brightly. "Now, why don't we pay Wednesday a visit?" He suggests. "Huh? Thats a part of the plan?" Enid confusedly looks at him.

"Well, it will be better than waiting there for her." Tyler says. "Do you have a bike?" Enid asks.

"Yup! One for you one for me. Now cmon! Lets save y'all's relationship" Tyler says as he drags Enid out of the dorm.