74 - Until

Enid has been driven to the hospital, but that's all information that Wednesday got since the fight has ended.

Wednesday is currently at the police station, and she has just finished talking with the sheriff and telling him everything that has happened. She is not sure if he believes her, but she is more worried about where Tyler is right now, and if Enid is doing okay.

She walks out of the police station, and sees principal Weems waiting for her in front of her car. "Come in." She says as she smiles softly at Wednesday.

Wednesday does as Weems said and sits in the back of the car, principal Weems gets in right after. "We are going to the hospital, I got some news that Enid is alright and awake" Principal Weems says.

That sentence makes Wednesday calm a little, she sighs in relief. They begin to drive to the hospital and when they finally arrive Wednesday rushes in, Weems has to catch up with her.

Weems is the one to do the talking, she asks where Enid Sinclair is located. "Ah, room 507." The nurse says as she begins to walk with Weems and Wednesday, to show them the way.

The nurse stops in front of the door of the room. "If you need anything I'll be right here." She says to them. Wednesday opens the door quickly and walks over to Enid's hospital bed. Weems follows her.

Enid sits up a little as she chuckles and her face turns into a bright smile. "Wednesday! Principal Weems! You are here!" She says happily. "Of course, we went to visit you. How are you doing dear?" Princial Weems asks.

Enid shrugs. "I don't know, I'm fine I guess, I don't even feel any pain to be honest." She replies, and looks into Wednesday's eyes. "Your whole body is bandaged up, especially your arms..." Wednesday says with a sad tone. "This is all my fault, I am.. sorry, Enid." Wednesday blames herself.

"Wednesday! Don't say that, it's not your fault, okay?" Enid says as she sighs. Wednesday bends down a little and kisses Enid as their lips connect softly. "I'm glad that you are okay." Wednesday says.

"Oh you lovebirds, I'll give you some time alone, also Enid your family should be coming anytime too." Principal Weems says. Enid nods and watches as Weems leaves the room and closes the door.

"What even happened to Tyler? All I remember is getting shot and.. everything turning pitch black." Enid asks Wednesday.

Wednesday nervously gulps and places her hand onto Enid's. "Tyler ran away, principal Weems shot him to save me, and I ran right to you to stop your bleeding a little. I'm so sorry for letting him go again" Wednesday sighs at the very end of the sentence.

"And what about Thing?" Enid asks. Wednesday's eyes widen. "Oh..." She reacts.