53 - Good

After 3 hours of reading all of the books that include Joseph Crackstone, Enid slightly yawns.

"Can't we leave this for tomorrow Wednesday...?" Enid says with a tired tone. "This case depends on your life Enid! I cannot rest no matter what!" Wednesday says with a sigh.

"Well.. you didn't said that I couldn't go home and rest..?" Enid smiles lightly at Wednesday.

Wednesday just nods as she gives Enid a goodbye kiss.

Enid walks out and she grabs her bike, It's already dark so she turns her flashlight on the bike on.

She starts to make her way home, it's really chilly outside. 'Damn.. i wonder when i'm gonna be home' Enid thinks to herself as she sighs.

Then suddenly, she sees a blonde haired lady with braids in front of her, she looks very similar to Wednesday.

Enid quickly gets off the bike. "What are you doing in the middle of the road in the night?" She asks curiously. "It's me, Goody, Goody Addams" Goody says with a sigh.

Enid stares at her cluelessly. "Something bad is gonna happen to you in the future,  something really bad." Goody says seriously.

Enid chuckles nervously. "What are you talking about?" She asks Goody.

"Wait for the outcome, don't put too much pressure on yourself." Goody says before vanishing.

Enid gulps. 'I must be hallucinating at this point..' she thinks to herself, as she gets back on the bike and rides home.

Meanwhile with Wednesday

As soon as Enid leaves, Wednesday continues searching. 'Goody there is no useful info!' She says, but Goody doesn't seem to communicate with her, Wednesday rather doesn't question it.

She puts all the books away and she sighs. "I just want to make sure nothing bad happens to Enid and me.." Wednesday says as she holds back her tears.

'I mean! I just searched here for nothing! I am not able to make anything stop!" Wednesday rambles as she is upset about herself.

"Um... the library is closing.. goodbye" The lady says to her. Wednesday awkwardly quickly walks out and she gets on her bike.

She begins to ride to her house.