57 - Idea

The break is finally over

All of the students are returning to the great Nevermore Academy with smiles on their faces, well everyone expect Wednesday.

She knows that her only mission is to find out who is planning to do something with Crackstone, and she is dead serious about it.

Once she has unpacked all of her belongings in her dorm, she instantly goes to suspiciously find Ms.Thornhill somewhere in the halls, but surprisingly there is no sign of her.

'She should be in the greenhouse then..' Wednesday thinks to herself. She really has a little detective piece in her soul.

She quietly sneaks into the greenhouse as she hides behind a corner, and of course, Ms.Thornhill is there. Nothing too suspicious, she is just taking care of her plants.

Wednesday sighs. 'Maybe Goody was wrong, she is just plant obsessed.' She thinks to herself. Thing then crawls on her arm and pinches her cheek, Wednesday gives him a death stare as she moves him down to the floor.

She stares at him but then he suddenly explains something. "Remember what Goody said" Thing points out.

Wednesday curiously tries to remember and that's when it hits her. 'The evil hides the best'

"Pains me to admit that you're right Thing. I need some more time with this woman. Maybe she really is a good hider." Wednesday whispers to Thing as she puts him back up on her shoulder.

Wednesday then takes a better look at Ms.Thornhill and she notices that she has a little bit of blood spots on her jacket. Wednesday gasps.

'For what reason would she have blood on her jacket? So she doesn't have to do something with Crackstone shes just a normal murderer.' Wednesday thinks to herself as she sighs loudly.

"Is someone in here?" Ms.Thornhill asks. Wednesday then quickly walks out, hoping that Ms.Thornhill didn't notice her.

Wednesday is on her way to her dorm but she meets Tyler on the way. Wednesday waves to him and Tyler waves back with a smile. They both walk the opposite directions but Wednesday looks back at him.

She notices that Tyler also has blood spots on his jacket. "This can't be a coincidence Thing!" She whispers quietly to Thing.

She quickly blurts in to her dorm and sits down on her bed. She goes to her typewriter and types all of the new information she has got.

"Woah someone is really focused on their novel huh?" Enid says with a giggle. "Enid as much as I would like to talk with you right now, I can't. Too busy, sorry love." Wednesday says quickly.

'Let's see what these two have in common.' Wednesday thinks to herself.