47 - A

Probably last fluff in a while y'all!

As Wednesday finishes packing, she looks over at Enid, and sees that she has also finished. "Well, how long is the break long exactly?" Wednesday asks Enid.

"No idea.. but i hope not too long so i can see you as soon as possible!" Enid chuckles. "Can we make out, since we won't see each other for a long time..?" Enid pops her ears out. "Pretty pleasee" She says.

Wednesday sighs as she giggles. "Yeah, sure you furry" Wednesday responds as she walks over to Enid's side and kisses Enid gently as she puts her hands on her waist.

Enid cups Wednesday's face as they are kissing. They slowly walk over to Enid's bed and Wednesday pins Enid down. She looks into Enid's eyes for a while before she starts kissing her again.

Wednesday then begins to kiss Enid's neck, and then lightly suck on it, causing it to leave a little soft red mark. She then repeats that but on different spots on Enid's neck.

Enid's claws accidentally pop out causing Wednesday to get really shocked. "Oh my god i almost had a heart attack, Enid" Wednesday says with a giggle. "Sorry, sorry. I just am really REALLY nervous" Enid explains.

Wednesday then goes even more down and kisses Enid's collarbone. "I love you so much" Enid randomly says. Wednesday smiles as she goes back up and kisses Enid's lips. "I love you more" She says.

Wednesday kisses Enid again, and again.. again.. until they hear a knock on the door.

The girls quickly pull away from each other and Wednesday goes to open the door.

She sees Morticia and Goméz standing there. "Hi my little storm cloud! We are here to pick you up early hehe!" Goméz says.

"But— wasn't i supposed to go tomorrow..?" Wednesday confusedly asks. "Well, yeah but we have a surprise for you at home.. so that explains!" Goméz says.

"You are all sweaty.. and your hair is very messed up... did something happen?." Morticia suspiciously asks.

Wednesday blushes as she quickly shakes her head. Enid also is blushing in the back. "Mother, can i stay here for the night. I really want to spend the rest of my time before the semester break with my girlfriend." Wednesday says politely.

Morticia smiles. "Ah, me and your father were always like this back in your age.. whatever makes you happy dear." Morticia says while closing the door and leaving.

Enid lays on her bed. "People really have to interrupt us on every make-out session" Enid sighs.

Wednesday goes to lay down next to Enid. They begin to cuddle, with Wednesday being the little spoon.

Enid unbraids Wednesday's hair and then plays with it. The girls soon enough fall asleep.