40 - And

Wednesday quickly forgets about it and instead leans in to kiss Enid. "I really wonder how many adventures are there waiting for us.. I just want a break" Wednesday says as her voice shakes. Enid kisses her back, as she looks into her eyes. "Everything is over now, we have solved everything, haven't we?" Enid reassures Wednesday.

Wednesday doesn't want to cause any trouble with bothering Enid with the voice thing.

"Can i top you" Enid smirks as she unbraids Wednesday's hair. "Sure, make sure to be good tho" Wednesday says it as a joke, but Enid takes it as a challenge.

She pins Wednesday to the bed, causing her to lay down. Enid kisses her gently as Wednesday brushes her fingers through Enid's hair.

Enid swipes her hands down to Wednesday's waist as she rubs it with her thumbs while kissing her.

Enid then does a few kisses on Wednesday's cheek as she moves her head down to her neck. Wednesday can feel Enid's breath, making it clear Enid is teasing her.

Enid after some seconds, Enid kisses Wednesday's neck. Wednesday gasps a little. "I didn't think you could be this good" she says.

Enid smirks as she lightly bites and sucks on Wednesday's neck, causing that to leave a mark. Enid then moves even more down, kissing Wednesday's collarbone.

Wednesday shivers a little as she smirks at Enid. "Aight my turn now you wolf"

Enid smiles at that nickname. "Okay wednesday slash willa slash wends"

Sorry for the short chapter guys, just like rlly rlly tired lmaoo